PDA

View Full Version : Best Melee & Vehicle Farming?

BudMan
04-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey all,
Sorry to be lazy but I've searched this forum and can't find the answer to what I'm looking for. So I'm just gonna ask... Where are the best spot to farm Melee Weapons and Vehicles? It's my understanding that the DD's got pulled just like the M4A1's so not sure if anyone has discovered the next best thing. I'm level 116 so I have plenty of maps open. Thanks in advance!

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 10:28 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23083-Updated-Loot-Spreadsheet&highlight=loot+spreadsheet

Download the excel sheet and take a look :)

Rhino72
04-27-2012, 05:29 AM
If you want the quick lazy answer you should try the red cascade in the red light district for awhile. Once you have 300 + empire central buses you should be good to go. As for melee nothing really beats chain whips with rp so go that route. As a bonus, if you want a very good armor item try the urban warfare vest at the clothing store in empire plaza or arena (one of the empire maps just can't remember right now). If you are a non gold buyer those 3 items will do you well for awhile.

kaz
04-27-2012, 05:39 AM
If you want the quick lazy answer you should try the red cascade in the red light district for awhile. Once you have 300 + empire central buses you should be good to go. As for melee nothing really beats chain whips with rp so go that route. As a bonus, if you want a very good armor item try the urban warfare vest at the clothing store in empire plaza or arena (one of the empire maps just can't remember right now). If you are a non gold buyer those 3 items will do you well for awhile.ECB has really low drop rate, so you'll need to be very patience. You can still get DD’s from Airport map, but it’s a multiple job and the drop rate is a bit low as well.
UWV has normal drop rate but you need 7m to be able to use that job, so start saving your cash.

dirtyred
04-27-2012, 05:59 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?23083-Updated-Loot-Spreadsheet&highlight=loot+spreadsheet

Download the excel sheet and take a look :)

nice SS thx for posting

murf
04-27-2012, 06:47 AM
ECB has really low drop rate, so you'll need to be very patience. You can still get DD’s from Airport map, but it’s a multiple job and the drop rate is a bit low as well.
UWV has normal drop rate but you need 7m to be able to use that job, so start saving your cash.

Unless it's changed in the last 2 weeks, ECB had an 'as-advertised' drop rate for me (.70/1000 energy). I was able to get about 50 over a 2 week period and have now switched to farming Black Market.

Also, if I remember correctly the items to be bought are similar for ECB and UWV (Urban Warfare Vest), so you can at least try it out and see what the drop rate is for you. I would do it for at least 3-5 days so you can get a reasonable sample size to figure out how often it is dropping for you.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 07:05 AM
Unless it's changed in the last 2 weeks, ECB had an 'as-advertised' drop rate for me (.70/1000 energy). I was able to get about 50 over a 2 week period and have now switched to farming Black Market.

Also, if I remember correctly the items to be bought are similar for ECB and UWV (Urban Warfare Vest), so you can at least try it out and see what the drop rate is for you. I would do it for at least 3-5 days so you can get a reasonable sample size to figure out how often it is dropping for you.

That seems like a very large buy in - 7 mil.:(

jaywalker
04-27-2012, 07:09 AM
If you want the quick lazy answer you should try the red cascade in the red light district for awhile. Once you have 300 + empire central buses you should be good to go. As for melee nothing really beats chain whips with rp so go that route. As a bonus, if you want a very good armor item try the urban warfare vest at the clothing store in empire plaza or arena (one of the empire maps just can't remember right now). If you are a non gold buyer those 3 items will do you well for awhile.

Area
Target Name
"Total Energy"
Loot
Loot Type
Attack
Defense
"Atk Gained per 1000
energy"
"Def Gained per 1000 energy"
Total Req. Item Cost

Empire Arena Plaza

Clothing Store
Urban Warfare Vest
armor
$7 236 000

Red Light District
Red Cascade
Empire Central Bus
car
$7 924 500

Chemical Plant
Wholesale Warehouse
Crimson Shotgun
gun
$4 266 000

Prices on cars:
16/10 $12 500 000
5/23 $16 000 000
19/13 $23 000 000
20/20 $35 000 000

Not so expensieve compared to buying cars.

Fricco
04-27-2012, 07:19 AM
the investment is worth it if your not heavy on NVB already and have CW unlocked.
you sacrifice a little attk and gain def in armor category but outfit mafia in CW
which looks like they will remain an end game item.

average drop rate for me was 2/6 stopped at 205 moved on to new loot.
just my 2 cent.

murf
04-27-2012, 07:29 AM

Like Jaywalker said...very cheap for cars...very cheap for any item, if you can farm 100+ of them...also remember the higher level jobs also pay out better as well...I think the average payout for the ECB job is around $30k/1000 energy

KhalDrogo
04-27-2012, 09:00 AM
the investment is worth it if your not heavy on NVB already and have CW unlocked.
you sacrifice a little attk and gain def in armor category but outfit mafia in CW
which looks like they will remain an end game item.

average drop rate for me was 2/6 stopped at 205 moved on to new loot.
just my 2 cent.

Hello Fricco,

Which item did you move on to farm after the Urban Warfare Vests?

Fricco
04-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Hello Fricco,

Which item did you move on to farm after the Urban Warfare Vests?

Since i didnt get my target goal with DD i went with Empire Central Bus @ Red light district
have 48 and starting to replace Yams so i think its time to move on from there as well...
last 2 boss jobs seem like best alternatives.

mnju_03
04-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Since i didnt get my target goal with DD i went with Empire Central Bus @ Red light district
have 48 and starting to replace Yams so i think its time to move on from there as well...
last 2 boss jobs seem like best alternatives.

That's exactly what I've started doing also....Last 2 bosses... get 'em while there hot! Won't belong before they're nerfed....:P

Why can't we just have a BFG in every category? Loot and gold...jus sayin....

Rhino72
04-27-2012, 10:35 AM

Considering before the Leila nerf her buy in for Double Deckers was 15.6mil this is a steal! Get it while it still lasts.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Considering before the Leila nerf her buy in for Double Deckers was 15.6mil this is a steal! Get it while it still lasts.

It will have to wait - I can't generate that kind of money.
I had almost enough for an Upscale Club - but then I decided to upgrade my 2nd loft, buy a couple of Underboss houses and now I'm doing a 1.5 mil expansion - so I got diverted on the club.
It takes me a while to even save up for the 4 mil - let alone 7.........

bac76
12-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Is this information still relevant? Took a small break and getting back into things.

the_dude
12-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Read the spreadsheet.

I think its best not to draw too much attention to it as that is how things get nerfed. Plus it depends on what level you are as to what is the best to farm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3eW c