PDA

View Full Version : Question on losses and support

Mad
04-26-2012, 09:10 PM
I was attacking a guy and though I won, I lost one of my better battleships. Does the guy who lost get my battleship or is the battleship lost in cyberspace. I have noticed at times I have picked up the odd piece of equipment in battles. A second question related to this, in my news feed there is a record of battles which sometimes I win. Is it possible I got some equipment in those battles and how would I find out? The news feed records if I lost equipment, but no mention if I received any.

My second question is I just noticed all my gold has disappeared. I only had what I was given at the start. I did not spend it and was wondering how do you contact support to see if I can get it back. I looked on funzio.com and couldn't find a support section.

Tate
04-26-2012, 09:19 PM
1) it's gone to the bottom of the cyber ocean, or burned up in the cyber atmosphere.
2) if you won anything, it would be in your inventory. to date there is no way to check those battles to see their results
3) go to the in-game menu, bottom right hand corner, click on more, click on help? and top left hand corner you will see "Contact Support" report the issue here. You may have accidentally clicked finish now.. or something similar

good luck

Mad
04-26-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the info and directions to support. I had no idea where it was. I have sent in my support question. Again thanks

Hellstorm
04-28-2012, 02:23 AM
Bro, you don't get any units when you are attacked and you win. Also when you attack and you loose a unit the rival doesn't get your unit either. Otherwise we'd all have thousands of super hornets and other sweet things. There are designated loot units that drop only if you attack. It used to drop also during raids if I remember right, but that changed too, a long time ago.