PDA

View Full Version : Cash raided even when vaulted?!

sumbub
04-26-2012, 06:06 PM
I don't know if it's a new development or not, but it's weird. I had just vaulted some cash and I had gone away from the game. When I came back less than 5 minutes later, I had just gotten hit by someone that took some cash. Granted, it's not a lot of cash but I was surprised. The supply depots haven't even generated cash yet! Should I be reporting this as a bug or could it be a new feature?

JMC
04-26-2012, 06:08 PM
He attacked you before you vaulted your cash and left. Since you were in game, the game didn't have time to connect to the server yet, so it seemed as if you had vaulted everything and no one had attacked you. Then when you get the report, it was probably actually from a few minutes ago, when the guy attacked you and you did have money out.

Poopenshire
04-26-2012, 06:08 PM
There is a good chance they hit you just before you vaulted and the server had not updated until after the hit and your next return to the game. I gave had that happen sometimes.

facupsr97
04-26-2012, 06:13 PM
yeah, bad luck, the game isnīt perfect dude.

sumbub
04-26-2012, 06:17 PM
I know the game isn't perfect. It was just surprising. The way you guys explained it, it's possible that's what happened.

CAPT.GIN
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes what the guys said above is true it happens to me before I put money in the vault then I stopped playing when I came back I was attacked then I looked at the time the attack happen and it was before I put the money in the vault... Yea it sucks but maybe they'll fix the issue in the next update...