PDA

View Full Version : Please Find My Character!

Melooche
04-26-2012, 01:26 PM
I recently lost my iPhone to the dreadful washing machine and have lost my character. All I need is his invitation code and I'll be all set.

His name is Melooche. He's roughly level 60. He has around 70 mafia members and a hood with a forest in the upper left hand quadrant. My invitation code will be in my comments section of my profile in the game. Feel free to add me if need be but I need to find my character If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

I've tried contacting Funzio and they never respond so I'm depending on you guys.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
I recently lost my iPhone to the dreadful washing machine and have lost my character. All I need is his invitation code and I'll be all set.

His name is Melooche. He's roughly level 60. He has around 70 mafia members and a hood with a forest in the upper left hand quadrant. My invitation code will be in my comments section of my profile in the game. Feel free to add me if need be but I need to find my character If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

I've tried contacting Funzio and they never respond so I'm depending on you guys.

If you brought your iphone new or in a box the box will have a sticker on the side with your udid number for the phone, give that number to funzio as it be much faster to relocate your mafia.
If you ever sent an email to funzio before you lost the phone using the in game support then if you check your sent email it will have your mafia code on the bottom if that helps.