PDA

View Full Version : I'm honestly not doing the events

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm honestly not doing the events, I've left my game till the event will be over, these events are getting on my nerves as there are people with more than 1 tenth item and I find it difficult getting the 1 after spending so much time & effort.
These bloody cheater have ruined the game to a point I think I should be entitled to my money back but wouldn't go that far.

My take was that in a certain day a predetermined amount of 10th weapon can be won, so if the number is 100 people a day get the 10th weapon & you get 1 person with 20 that mean 19 people missed out because of a cheater & that why a person can spend 3000 gold and still come empty handed.
Please make these events fair or just end them.

My Hoods welcome to all to rob until the event ended then I'm coming for revenge.

Do you agree or disagree with my point please let me know your take on the events thanks.

Burn
04-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Take the free stuff, on a casual 'not involved' way. Then you win.

Soopajake
04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Hi Fig, glad you are stronger than me. I can't resist this 65% refill prize. I was thinking about the predetermined thing too. If they say 30% of folks will win the prize, how does that work?
Also, I've seen quite a few folks with every 10th item: Burner to Sig to Pathmaker to Bank Buster. I've only got the Dice, but I poured myself into each event.

Daniel2115
04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Ur gonna get mad about weapons that you can get for free? I havnt spent any gold on the events and I got a tenth item once and 9 every other time. I'll take the weapons I've earned in the event over the weapons you can buy with the in game cash (not gold) anyday.

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm honestly not doing the events, I've left my game till the event will be over, these events are getting on my nerves as there are people with more than 1 tenth item and I find it difficult getting the 1 after spending so much time & effort.
These bloody cheater have ruined the game to a point I think I should be entitled to my money back but wouldn't go that far.

My take was that in a certain day a predetermined amount of 10th weapon can be won, so if the number is 100 people a day get the 10th weapon & you get 1 person with 20 that mean 19 people missed out because of a cheater & that why a person can spend 3000 gold and still come empty handed.

My Hoods welcome to all to rob until the event ended then I'm coming for revenge.

Do you agree or disagree with my point please let me know your take on the events thanks.

Well - after using all cash option on last event and having the same results as prior 2 (which I did use gold) I have decided never to use gold again

I have never received the final item but at my level I am happy with the items that I've accumulated from the events

That being said - I don't know enough about how people manage to cheat their way thru these events - so obviously that has caused you some frustration

I do think the events are too close together and I also think there should be some advance warning.

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
I love you anyways but honestly, nobody cares and it doesn't matter what you do or do not do. lol

Crime City Mark
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM

That's not how the events work at all. If you see someone with more than 1 of an event item please report them.

Event items have a drop rate, not a set amount that appear at a set time.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:36 PM
@ Mark thanks for the clarification.

It just frustrating hearing people with more than 1 10th item when other legit people have restless night trying to obtain the final goal.

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 01:37 PM

Fig, this is the first time I've seen anyone make this claim...do you have any screengrabs to back this up? I've never come across any player with more than one of any of the event end items. In any case, if you have done so then they should have been reported to support and they would have been dealt with appropariately by Funzio.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:39 PM
I love you anyways but honestly, nobody cares and it doesn't matter what you do or do not do. lol

Love you too. Mike I care about you though.

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 01:41 PM
Fig, this is the first time I've seen anyone make this claim...do you have any screengrabs to back this up? I've never come across any player with more than one of any of the event end items. In any case, if you have done so then they should have been reported to support and they would have been dealt with appropariately by Funzio.

I believe it was found by one of our forum mates who goes by Mr Wiz.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:43 PM

G wiz ask him or read this post

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25648-Is-this-a-Funzio-monster&highlight=monster

Someone else just posted someone with more than 19 sig too I'll look for the thread

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
I believe it was found by one of our forum mates who goes by Mr Wiz.

Thank Ghost your the Man.
~I love you too.

Babytway
04-26-2012, 01:47 PM
Fig, you not playing or playing til event is over has no relevance on your game at all, you can choose not to do the event or do it, but after the event the only person that loses is you,(money,extra weapons,respect,upgrading your buildings etc.) funzio will still get paid, more players will have more end items than you, and most importantly life will go on. So i think you should just play the way you have been, the "cheaters" will never go away and funzio wil neverl catch them all and if they do nothing will happen to them

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 01:50 PM
That's not how the events work at all. If you see someone with more than 1 of an event item please report them.

Event items have a drop rate, not a set amount that appear at a set time.Considering that this event does contain repeated items, this might become a bit tedious on your side weeding through cheaters and people who have the actual items, unless by event items you mean the 10th item?

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Fig, you not playing or playing til event is over has no relevance on your game at all, you can choose not to do the event or do it, but after the event the only person that loses is you,(money,extra weapons,respect,upgrading your buildings etc.) funzio will still get paid, more players will have more end items than you, and most importantly life will go on. So i think you should just play the way you have been, the "cheaters" will never go away and funzio wil neverl catch them all and if they do nothing will happen to them

I'm not doing it because I have a tendency of a baby to be honest.
I'm all sulky after not getting the tenth (dudeman you found your match).
I love the event they are the best addition to the game so I'm not dissing the events.
I really want to have 65% energy faster refill so I can farm fbi silent pistols, too expensive spending $2.5million on the dual machine gun. Maybe I've left it too late.

Robin Hood
04-26-2012, 02:39 PM
Take the free stuff, on a casual 'not involved' way. Then you win.

Agree with Burn here. The first 7 are generally attainable with a minimal amount of effort.

Based on previous events, the incredibly small chance of obtaining #10 is not worth the time and effort and certainly not worth pissing my wife off with iPhone alarms every hour on the hour.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Agree with Burn here. The first 7 are generally attainable with a minimal amount of effort.

Based on previous events, the incredibly small chance of obtaining #10 is not worth the time and effort and certainly not worth pissing my wife off with iPhone alarms every hour on the hour.

Agreed at the higher level it even possible getting 9 with relative ease.
But I'm want some self satisfaction, knowing my luck I'd even get 10 as the pattern for me is when I miss out in a event getting 10 the next event I get 10.

But I wasn't asking for anyone to follow what I'm doing just sharing that I'm having a break for a couple of days from crime city which happens to also be the same time as the event also I find spending my time on the forum much more fun than opening boxes.

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 03:32 PM
Thank Ghost your the Man.
~I love you too.
The feelings are mutual.

Swearengen
04-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Agree with Burn also, I have gotten the runner up item on each event using no gold, I was temped on the last event as I had 9 items on the 3rd or 4th day so thought maybe i'll get the 10th, no luck of course even using over 100 gold, so back to doing them for free.

I don't alter may turtling strategy, just try them as I get them from robbing LM's, Lofts, and Collection Agencies...

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Ok I'm going to start there is over 4 days to go.

Opened the first just forgot to take a pic.

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7960/img0642b.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/img0642b.png/)

Dravak
04-26-2012, 04:45 PM
And don't keep us in suspense a fail or 1 madona :p ?

Rhino72
04-26-2012, 04:54 PM
Booo! Why even start the thead in the first place? Stick to your guns. I am surprised dravak isn't attacking you for what seems like an attention grabbing plot.

rez
04-26-2012, 04:55 PM
The last 2 events I used only cash, made about 50 attempts and got 7th and 9th. This time I have so far made 10 tries with nothing.
Second note: Who with a clear mind would spend $100s of REAL money for FAKE gold. Would you spend that money on a single PS3 or XBOX game?
Most of your points come from hitting goals, getting respect and equipment.
Mafia are a dime a dozen. So why spend 300 respect on a 16 att/ 16 def googles when 300 R.P.s will get
you 6 pairs of combat boots = 30 att/ 48 def points

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
And don't keep us in suspense a fail or 1 madona :p ?

I was kidding I didn't open just been doing mission & pvp.

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/702/img0643x.png

Got 12 more boxes now.

Rhino72
04-26-2012, 05:01 PM
The last 2 events I used only cash, made about 50 attempts and got 7th and 9th. This time I have so far made 10 tries with nothing.
Second note: Who with a clear mind would spend $100s of REAL money for FAKE gold. Would you spend that money on a single PS3 or XBOX game?
Most of your points come from hitting goals, getting respect and equipment.
Mafia are a dime a dozen. So why spend 300 respect on a 16 att/ 16 def googles when 300 R.P.s will get
you 6 pairs of combat boots = 30 att/ 48 def points

Because at low levels you might be using combat boots but as you progress to end game where you are looking for 500 of the best of each item, combat boots will never come into the equation.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Booo! Why even start the thead in the first place? Stick to your guns. I am surprised dravak isn't attacking you for what seems like an attention grabbing plot.

LOL.
No way I was planing to take a break but thought I might aswell go do a few hardcore hitman goals and missions but it is temping having the icon in the corner saying open me.

Rodimus
04-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Imma chill too, Fig. I played my first event with the BB and came up short by 1 CC. Gonna keep stackin my cheese and get my LL hood up before I get robbed blind.

Dravak
04-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Fig just do what you want to do ;) , you always be a cool dude to me no matter what arguments we have .

So just go grab that damn 10th item , if plux is right and my next opening is a madonna , seems people do get a certain algoritme that is fixed .

Dravak
04-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Infact only one on my **** list is santa or yellow rat ... there is no redeeming from that :p

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Imma chill too, Fig. I played my first event with the BB and came up short by 1 CC. Gonna keep stackin my cheese and get my LL hood up before I get robbed blind.

What the 'LL'

Fig just do what you want to do ;) , you always be a cool dude to me no matter what arguments we have .

So just go grab that damn 10th item , if plux is right and my next opening is a madonna , seems people do get a certain algoritme that is fixed .

I'm going to take a look at that thread before it's gone.

Rhino72
04-26-2012, 05:33 PM

Wow the new event brought a new dravak. This is shocking.