PDA

View Full Version : Where are you getting your Nuclear Warheads?

Naruto17141
04-26-2012, 12:54 PM
There seems to be less farming places this time round. Ive mainly got mine from goals. Are there any good places for specifically farming nukes?

War Priest
04-26-2012, 01:07 PM
To be a smart ass I will say in the weapon boxes. Haha :p

I just do the normal missions and every once in awhile a box will drop. Thought there was another thread about this. There might be some tips in that one.

mickymacirl
04-26-2012, 01:11 PM
Desert Leader has gotten me a good few.... and a lot from Attacking.

Agent Orange
04-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Attacking works for me.

Naruto17141
04-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Desert Leader has gotten me a good few.... and a lot from Attacking.
is the desert leader a high level NPC or is it the insurgent leader?

Bronson
04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I have just been valor whoring and picked up 10 boxes without even trying

Bronson
04-26-2012, 01:31 PM
is the desert leader a high level NPC or is it the insurgent leader?

yeah the insurgent leader but you pick up a desert leader from him every hit

Corsair
04-26-2012, 01:36 PM
I posted this in another thread the other day (man I love Lazarus (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lazarus-form-recovery/), pulled it right up):

The odds of a box drop are based on the amount of energy the task takes. The more energy the better the odds. I've done insurgent gunman/leader in Insurgent Camp when trying to avoid XP, but they take forever to run through. The mine launcher in offshore drilling rig is similar but easier to run through. Many like the submarine in Emir Island since it drops a mini-sub as loot. I've started just going through my goal missions, figure I might as well get some valor...though actually I have gotten most boxes from PvP. Regardless, whether it takes 100 hits or 5 to run through your energy on a mission, you will sometimes get multiple boxes, sometimes none. Just the way it works.

I will add that obviously, you can also get boxes PvPing either through attacks or raids. I was never sure about raids but have been doing more of that lately and picked up several that way. Probably a little safer than attacking.