PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade or build?

Buck
04-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Should I upgrade MT's and lofts, or build another set of condos? MT's lvl 3, lofts lvl 2

ShawnBB
04-26-2012, 12:02 PM
MT, LOFT, bump them up ASAP
Stop everything you are doing unitl MT is lvl6 and LOFT is lvl4.

murf
04-26-2012, 12:24 PM
MT, LOFT, bump them up ASAP
Stop everything you are doing unitl MT is lvl6 and LOFT is lvl4.

+1, build Gatling turrets while you are upgrading those buildings

Cracka Jack
04-26-2012, 12:27 PM
+1, build Gatling turrets while you are upgrading those buildings

You can build and upgrade at the same time? I thought they were one in the same, only been playing for 2 weeks so that might be a dumb question.

Pikachu
04-26-2012, 12:31 PM
You can build and upgrade at the same time?

Yes, you can. :)

Mr BigBenga
04-26-2012, 12:34 PM
As shawn said, upgrading lofts and MT will really grow up your income.

but give some love onto dominican restaurants too, they are great.

Leopold Stotch
04-26-2012, 12:35 PM
what are MTs ?

xXSycoXx
04-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Movie theaters

frenda
04-26-2012, 12:40 PM
movie theaters.

friggin noobs!!! sheesh. just kidding. noob. ;)

Buck
04-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Both Dom republics are 6's... Have about 30 gaitlin turrets already

Bala82
04-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Getting an MT is tough 140 K isn't easy to raise at low level but you really needs patience. I don't even know how i will afford the upgrades :(

jinqs
04-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Getting an MT is tough 140 K isn't easy to raise at low level but you really needs patience. I don't even know how i will afford the upgrades :(
Got my level 2 MT 10 days into the game.

edit: Just build best $/hr^2 when you can afford it and best ROI when you can't and your income will increase fast. Also helps to be online all the time to get laundry income. I'm over $10k/hr.

Bala82
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow yeah it taken me longer i only playing for 2 weeks now spend first few days reading best of best guide so i lost few day game play as result and than started making plans. I am very close got 106K saved up but am worried someone will hit me while i am sleeping. My defences are good since 98% of times no one beats me but last night a guy 5 level above got me. Really annoyed i can't attack him because his defence is 100 higher than mines.

Level 14
Income 6000 per hour

Plux
04-26-2012, 01:12 PM
Buck before I give my french accented advice, can you please please please, with an extra slice of please, let me know what level you're on and what your Hood's income is. C'est Le Advice Biblioteque open once those two tiny pieces of info are forthcoming monsieur du boir.

Buck
04-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Level 126, 50k/hr

Plux
04-26-2012, 01:20 PM
C'est Shock, $50k per hour at Level 126, what have you been doing with the other 125 levels Monsieur???

With your income a little restricted I'll have to suggest you look at the Gold Money Buildings available to you as you seem to have reached a point where you're save camping for the MT's and Lofts. You've severely neglected your income far too long into the game and you need to spend Gold to recover now.

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 01:46 PM

My son's been playing (with my help) for barely 5 days and is at Level 20 (we're not bother about camping, income building strategy etc as I expect his interest in CC will be short-lived)...he has over 200K in the bank as I write. Hardly any time spent playing...it's inbelievably easy to accumulate money at the lower levels as so many players carry cash on-hand and good buildings to rob are freely available. If I'd played more actively for him he'd have over 500K by now...

ShawnBB
04-26-2012, 02:02 PM
My son's been playing (with my help) for barely 5 days and is at Level 20 (we're not bother about camping, income building strategy etc as I expect his interest in CC will be short-lived)...he has over 200K in the bank as I write. Hardly any time spent playing...it's inbelievably easy to accumulate money at the lower levels as so many players carry cash on-hand and good buildings to rob are freely available. If I'd played more actively for him he'd have over 500K by now...

Wish I could have a dad like you 😝

ShawnBB
04-26-2012, 02:14 PM
Buck before I give my french accented advice, can you please please please, with an extra slice of please, let me know what level you're on and what your Hood's income is. C'est Le Advice Biblioteque open once those two tiny pieces of info are forthcoming monsieur du boir.

Well, since he said build condo which unlock at lvl108...... His mt and loft progress is clearly too behind.

One suggestion to all players: upgrade buildings with a high. ----> IpH/ROI Ratio <---- Which stands for the upgrade quality.

Populouspapa
04-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Well, since he said build condo which unlock at lvl108...... His mt and loft progress is clearly too behind.

One suggestion to all players: upgrade buildings with a high. ----> IpH/ROI Ratio <---- Which stands for the upgrade quality.

Which builds have high IpH/ROI?? and what is IpH? ;) is there a list somewhere?

Buck
04-26-2012, 02:49 PM
Well thanks for the help... I'm gonna start upgrading lofts. I don't ever use gold, my wife would prolly divorce me...

Buck
07-10-2012, 02:54 PM
My MT's are at 9, and 10, lofts at 5 and 6... My question is should I upgrade one of them, or an office building or hotel to lvl 2?

ShawnBB
07-10-2012, 04:01 PM
My MT's are at 9, and 10, lofts at 5 and 6... My question is should I upgrade one of them, or an office building or hotel to lvl 2?

lol, this is such an old thread. Guess I should be responsible for it all the way. Nice levels for MT and loft.

For this one IMO, put down office building first. It will take 6 days to finish,so throw it out first and do some minor upgrades or upgrade the time cosuming loft to save money for the next office building.

All the lvl100+ late game unlock buildings are incredible. Basically, you should get everyone of them as soon as they are unlocked.

But wait, do you have nightclubs in hood? (my opinion is to build other buildings before NC saving, in a situation like high level with low Econ)
I'm assuming your Econ is pretty good but haven't had one yet, so go straight save for a lvl2 nightclub first, then see where your patient goes.

If you can't stand the tedious saving,build every other building then start saving with a higher initial income per hour which would cut your saving time significantly.
If you are ok with the week long saving, save for another lvl2 nightclub. Theoretically, you will have to save to level3 level4 NC non stop for having the greatest Econ boost. However it probably is not gonna happen for a normal player(not extreme camper)
So just make sure your saving won't exceed your tolerant days(7 or 10 or 14?) for the next level of nightclub, that could be a good way of deciding when to start the saving.

Buck
07-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Didnt want to start a new thread on same topic, that's why I pulled his one back up. I already have 2 hotels and 2 office buildings... Got enough for nightclub but not sure if I want one or not