PDA

View Full Version : I Love You MISTER P!!!!

Twinkie
04-26-2012, 10:52 AM
I don’t mind that you been attacking me relentless for months. I don’t mind that you been posting BS lies about my friends here and there. But what annoys me is that whenever I post on your wall, you would delete all my messages like the pathetic loser that you are. What, you can’t stand a few messages that doesn’t involve people kissing your ass? Man the F up and grow some balls. Stop deleting my messages. Don’t call me your BFF and your mob defector, whatever that means. I don’t like you, and never have. You see that little teepee on the side of my hood? Imagine it as a middle finger giving the big “F U” whenever you come by.

Mister P, I know you stalk my wall and everything I do. It’s quite sad. Come at me with all your stamina and that 100k attack, you honestly think I give a crap? I welcome 30k losses very soon. The day when this game ends for me, I still have an amazing real life to go to. You, on the other hand, has nothing but this game. Keep living in your sad fantasy world where you’re think you’re boss, loser. Come at me with everything you have. You’re already synonymous with the word “loser” anyway.

@Sandman: I have an idea of who the F you are. Keep posting derogatory comments. You’re even worse than P. What, girls like me reject your loser ass in high school? Sad, lonely, too cowardly to do anything in the real world? I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.

Babytway
04-26-2012, 11:02 AM
+100, best post of the year

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 11:04 AM
I still think you're the coolest. F that guy!

Rhino72
Locked thread in 5, 4, 3...

BOS
I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.

Made me lol on that one ;)

Fricco
04-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Haha remember when you did the last thread about "IT' but "IT" never goes on the forum yet you still managed to end up on this pathetic list. Whatever will come of you now....
As for the Effing of one's self, one must need a male organ in order to accomplish this.

Babytway
04-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Twinks is Awesome

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 11:15 AM
I don’t mind that you been attacking me relentless for months. I don’t mind that you been posting BS lies about my friends here and there. But what annoys me is that whenever I post on your wall, you would delete all my messages like the pathetic loser that you are. What, you can’t stand a few messages that doesn’t involve people kissing your ass? Man the F up and grow some balls. Stop deleting my messages. Don’t call me your BFF and your mob defector, whatever that means. I don’t like you, and never have. You see that little teepee on the side of my hood? Imagine it as a middle finger giving the big “F U” whenever you come by.

Mister P, I know you stalk my wall and everything I do. It’s quite sad. Come at me with all your stamina and that 100k attack, you honestly think I give a crap? I welcome 30k losses very soon. The day when this game ends for me, I still have an amazing real life to go to. You, on the other hand, has nothing but this game. Keep living in your sad fantasy world where you’re think you’re boss, loser. Come at me with everything you have. You’re already synonymous with the word “loser” anyway.

@Sandman: I have an idea of who the F you are. Keep posting derogatory comments. You’re even worse than P. What, girls like me reject your loser ass in high school? Sad, lonely, too cowardly to do anything in the real world? I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.

=Payams other account. I am going to get another beating for this post but regardless. Come at me bro!

sez
04-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Get a Polar Bear like us cool kidz, see i'm personaly so cool that I used a "z" instead of an s.

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 11:37 AM
As for the Effing of one's self, one must need a male organ in order to accomplish this.

No you don't...

Twinkie: Block them, never post on their wall.

Soopajake
04-26-2012, 11:39 AM
I wonder what would happen if Mister P and company just happend to leave such harrasing comments on a wall of a lawyer who plays CC. Sue City!

Burn
04-26-2012, 11:39 AM
lol, love this thread.

I hear about this Pieman, Paygay, Gayam, or whatever he is called, but not at the levels where he can bash me (soon though).

From all the stuff I have read, this Poomans CC career seems to be standard over-compensation for an incredibly small and dysfunctional dinkle.

And this other persona of his, Sandbag, Handbag, Sandhag, whatever it us, just more of the same.

All evidence points to him being a sorry little man.

Good on you Twinkie, don't ever let the threat of a completely meaningless cartoon attack sway you from standing your ground and telling this mug some truths. Bravo you.

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Way to go Twinkie!

Let em know that theres nothing but nails inside of your hostess package. Tough guys n gals finish first ;)

Rocky35
04-26-2012, 12:54 PM
I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.

Best line of the month?

Joeycool
04-26-2012, 12:56 PM
:cool::cool::cool:

Nice thread Twinkie!

frenda
04-26-2012, 12:57 PM
we love you Twink!!! :)

DenZ1
04-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Nice one. Let the steam out :)

Synergy
04-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Lol look at Twinkie gettin all feisty. Good stuff chica :)

Navi Ho
04-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey I thought you told be not to be too hard on him, he was probably just a poor lonely guy who has no life. Regardless your post was priceless. But he will now be crying about you defaming his character, even though I have tried several times to point out to him that you can't defame something that doesn't exist.

Amber_
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Go girrl! :) he's attacking me every day too, couldn't care less. it's like you say, his whole life is CC and for us it's just a game and we actually have a real life outside of it with real friends. i feel kind of sorry for the ones who doesn't..

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Are we correct in saying sandman and payam are the one and the same?

Max Power
04-26-2012, 01:49 PM
I heart my Twinks!

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
It is only what I've read on the forum.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 02:18 PM
It is only what I've read on the forum.

I've read sandaman post and the language was alarming and very similar to payam, even though I am not his foe I've read the same people payam cusses is the same guys sandman talk about maybe he is payam's mini-me.
Now payam if your reading this as you've told be before you pass the forum but don't post are you sandman or have you brainwashed someone to your cause.

I've told payam 100 times to forget these war but he don't listen , I do still classify him as my friend but I don't agree with the way he conducts himself on other people message boards.

Olly1
04-26-2012, 02:19 PM
I thought Twinkie was a guy. I learnt something new today

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I thought Twinkie was a guy. I learnt something new today

Shut up. thanks for this wonderful post.
Payam.

Nudie
04-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Why can't I find Twinkie on my rivals list?

koralene
04-26-2012, 02:46 PM

They are not the same person. Trust me on this.

Dreno33
04-26-2012, 02:47 PM
i hear ya twinkie but... If he checks forums and reads this. It will make him feel he got the best of you to have to take time out of your day to make this thread. Don't give him the satisfaction. He doesn't deserve it.

Success is the best Revenge. Make him feel invisible, never ever respond or acknowledge what he's doing. He'll feel lonely soon.

Dillinja
04-26-2012, 03:19 PM
I think this should be stickied.
Twinkie's managed to publicly name,shame,hang,draw and quarter the chi chi men in one post.
More props to you girl.

As for Princess Sandy...I know you're reading this,who loves you baby xxx

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
I've read sandaman post and the language was alarming and very similar to payam, even though I am not his foe I've read the same people payam cusses is the same guys sandman talk about maybe he is payam's mini-me.
Now payam if your reading this as you've told be before you pass the forum but don't post are you sandman or have you brainwashed someone to your cause.

I've told payam 100 times to forget these war but he don't listen , I do still classify him as my friend but I don't agree with the way he conducts himself on other people message boards.

He does pass, remember Sez joking and calling me Payams BFF sarcastically? He posted on my wall and was like I'm your BFF?

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 03:33 PM
They are not the same person. Trust me on this.
Like I said I only read it, I could not vouch in any other way.

Jill
04-26-2012, 06:13 PM
Twinkle, Im may not be strong enough to help in your fights but I support you 100%.

noodles
04-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Twinkie, can u be my BFF

BigCheese
04-26-2012, 07:10 PM
wow... u r my heroine twinkie star... muackSSSSS:o

Luke 3457
04-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Wow u get em twinks!! I can see sandman coming upstairs from his moms basement for a hot pocket reading your post then crying on his mommys shoulder.

Nicholost
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Well done, Ms. Twinkie. Well done. :)

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

NotHappyatU
04-26-2012, 11:58 PM
I thought this is a love thread.

Tramp Stamp
04-27-2012, 12:00 AM
http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/2/9/2963c-FedExFail.jpg

Tramp Stamp
04-27-2012, 12:02 AM
P.S. Twinkie when you get bored of your milquetoast boyfriend you know who to call (Mad Hatter).

i need muney
04-27-2012, 12:25 AM
P.S. Twinkie when you get bored of your milquetoast boyfriend you know who to call (Mad Hatter).
BTW, Hatter banned twice while you were away and, obviously, back again ._.

noodles
04-29-2012, 04:03 AM
@weapon stop dry snitching!

erik
04-29-2012, 06:49 AM
Pull back that hoodie and let the sunlight cheer you up Weapon. <-- public naming

upsman_17
04-29-2012, 06:55 AM
Well done, Ms. Twinkie. Well done. :)

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

Ha. Love that pic.

Plux
04-29-2012, 07:59 AM
I just delete what seem to be the main copy and pasted in-game wall posts by all the developers having fun amongst themselves at the top levels of the game. Noodles, Xenoke, Payam, must be having a giggle while at work in the office at Funzio.

mnju_03
04-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Where can I find M4A1?

i need muney
04-29-2012, 08:35 AM
Where can I find M4A1?
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?20504-M4a1&highlight=m4a1

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 11:21 AM
Inappropriate thread.

Or is publicly naming disliked players now acceptable?

Or has it always been acceptable as long as you only hint at player's names?

Regadless, it's bull**** to come here and see a post like this after my rather tame "list of disliked individuals" was deleted. The only difference between this thread and my deleted thread is that this thread goes into detail about a specific player, whereas my thread was an innocent list where I specifically asked that details be omitted.

Delete this thread, or allow everyone to break the rules, not just a few select individuals.

I have been reading these forums for months certain people are allowed to push the envelope while others get banned.

If one of the chosen few in these forums would complain about her post it would have been deleted.

Just the way it is.

Dravak
04-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I just delete what seem to be the main copy and pasted in-game wall posts by all the developers having fun amongst themselves at the top levels of the game. Noodles, Xenoke, Payam, must be having a giggle while at work in the office at Funzio.

Auch Plux don't say stuff like that ;) you know now your event flag will be detoggled just like mine lol ;)

Max Power
04-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Inappropriate thread.

Or is publicly naming disliked players now acceptable?

Or has it always been acceptable as long as you only hint at player's names?

Regadless, it's bull**** to come here and see a post like this after my rather tame "list of disliked individuals" was deleted. The only difference between this thread and my deleted thread is that this thread goes into detail about a specific player, whereas my thread was an innocent list where I specifically asked that details be omitted.

Delete this thread, or allow everyone to break the rules, not just a few select individuals.

Life isn't fair.

G Wiz
04-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I just delete what seem to be the main copy and pasted in-game wall posts by all the developers having fun amongst themselves at the top levels of the game. Noodles, Xenoke, Payam, must be having a giggle while at work in the office at Funzio.hmmm...Now this is interesting!

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Life isn't fair.

Life isn't fair for most is more like it.

Jazz
04-29-2012, 05:42 PM

That's not fair.

ICEMAN0023
04-29-2012, 05:50 PM
That's not fair.

Hmmm...

I think you understand

Swifty
04-29-2012, 07:19 PM
+1 Plux

A lot of things would suddenly make sense if those guys were Funzio's people.

xenoke
04-30-2012, 07:18 AM

Nice one Twinkie !!!!! :cool::D

Plux
04-30-2012, 12:46 PM
The Theatre continues........

Max Power
04-30-2012, 02:05 PM

People getting more than they deserve isn't any more fair than people getting less.

They just don't complain about it.

<3 Hz
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Good thread, I hate Gayham's spamming "Xenoke is a cheat, blah, blah, blah"

I hope Xenoke is beating him as I type this. :D

NotHappyatU
04-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Xenoke is my dad.

Swifty
05-02-2012, 12:18 AM
@NotHappyatU

You have a cool Dad.

xenoke
05-02-2012, 05:57 AM
Good thread, I hate Gayham's spamming "Xenoke is a cheat, blah, blah, blah"

I hope Xenoke is beating him as I type this. :D

Always beating him and next time it's for you :cool:

xenoke
05-02-2012, 05:58 AM
Xenoke is my dad.

Dad ?!?! :confused::confused:

Fricco
05-02-2012, 06:00 AM
i believe last i saw it was Round 284 10-0 ;)

xenoke
05-02-2012, 08:40 AM
This morning I was at Round 276....Maybe made a mistake and I'm going back down :cool:

Max Power
05-02-2012, 08:46 AM
I am on Payams radar these days, as well as continued stalking by Magento/Al/Alex, whetever her name is.

At least I can rob Magento from time to time.

Fricco
05-02-2012, 08:58 AM
This morning I was at Round 276....Maybe made a mistake and I'm going back down :cool:

maybe i was in a hurry for you to get there...:confused:
either way its priceless to see. ;)

Twinkie
05-02-2012, 09:03 AM
I am on Payams radar these days, as well as continued stalking by Magento/Al/Alex, whetever her name is.

At least I can rob Magento from time to time.

Welcome to the club Max!!!:o

They're targeting anyone who posts on my wall. It's the price you gotta pay to be my friend. My whole newsfeed is full of these 2, I haven't seen a 3rd name in sooo long. :p

Twinkie
05-02-2012, 09:07 AM
Xenoke is my dad.

What the?? Something ya didn't tell me X? And he's totally not happy at you!!! :p

mnju_03
05-02-2012, 09:08 AM
This is better than any soap opera!

Joeycool
05-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Xenoke is my dad.

I think you mean Xenoke is the daddy!