PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To The Terrordome....

Dillinja
04-26-2012, 10:10 AM
So I levelled up to level 142...Thanks for the nice welcome guys :D

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s463/itweet4meth/photo-1.png

upsman_17
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
LOL. Feeding frenzy.

Gaming Will
04-26-2012, 10:14 AM
Wow! And ouch!

DuB
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
don't bother keeping any defensive explosives. Mine were all gone within two days.

frenda
04-26-2012, 10:41 AM
It's heartwarming to get such a warm (red) reception, INNIT? :) I feel for ya, bro. That's why I'm in no rush...

koralene
04-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Stop whining you big cry baby :P hahahaha You need to toughen up.

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 11:11 AM
You need to MAN UP! lol

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 11:18 AM
Agreed with DuB, defense explosives at 142+ is a waste, though I have never bought any explosives attack or defense anyway.

Burn
04-26-2012, 12:00 PM
lol, Dillinja buddy, a nice welcome to the shark pool.

I'll be up there in a week or so, and I'm sure there are plenty of Chocolate Soldiers, SuperRats, Ratfans, Gayams and Gayam Sycophants, all itching to give me some beatings.

It's all good pal. Stand tall. They're all batty boys and maama men anyways ;)

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 12:04 PM
I get beaten up by a certain few.... I just tell them what I think.

I go to their hoods and I say "Hey, you.... PLEASE PLEASE BE MY FRIEND! I CAN PAY!"
Works every time. I got them in the palms of my hands. lol

Pikachu
04-26-2012, 12:08 PM
Wow.

I think I'll take my time...

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Wow.

I think I'll take my time...

I'm level 59 and I'm gunning for you!

Holicaholic
04-26-2012, 12:18 PM
HAH! Nice, too bad Anubis isn't here to apologize :P

Pikachu
04-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm level 59 and I'm gunning for you!

Uh-oh.

*Changes name to Alex and drops all mafia members*

Dillinja
04-26-2012, 12:27 PM
lol, Dillinja buddy, a nice welcome to the shark pool.

I'll be up there in a week or so, and I'm sure there are plenty of Chocolate Soldiers, SuperRats, Ratfans, Gayams and Gayam Sycophants, all itching to give me some beatings.

It's all good pal. Stand tall. They're all batty boys and maama men anyways ;)

Haha, worst of the matter is I got a beating from an ex-forum member who i got on quite well with.
A guy with a girly name and worst of all a guy called chuck who likes to dress up and look like a woman...
I mean seriously wtf....

Time to put some more 000's on funzio's bottom line!

Burn
04-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Couple of people in this thread talking about they are glad they are not up there. WTF?

I don't get the attitude of not wanting to be where the action us. It's crazy. Like not wanting to press the Start button on Call of Duty in case it gets a bit scarey, lol. Get in there and get messy!

Fact 1: All the camping in the World isn't going to stop you from taking some beatings. So get involved.

Fact 2: Unless you spend Gold, and lots of it, you are going take some beatings. So what the Hell, get involved.

Fact 3: For every CC Superstar who wants a piece of you, there will be countless others you can take out your frustration on. So get involved.

Fact 4: It's a game for pity sake.

What's the worst that could happen, some Self Appointed and Gold-engorged King of the Internetz is gonna steal some of your money and make your stats look a little less attractive? Who cares. Hunt down his sycophantic followers and kick their arses ;)

Dillinja, I would love to see you do a thread reporting on your first few days of life in the Shark Pool.

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Buying gold? Atta boy!

DenZ1
04-26-2012, 01:17 PM
Couple of people in this thread talking about they are glad they are not up there. WTF?

I don't get the attitude of not wanting to be where the action us. It's crazy. Like not wanting to press the Start button on Call of Duty in case it gets a bit scarey, lol. Get in there and get messy!

Fact 1: All the camping in the World isn't going to stop you from taking some beatings. So get involved.

Fact 2: Unless you spend Gold, and lots of it, you are going take some beatings. So what the Hell, get involved.

Fact 3: For every CC Superstar who wants a piece of you, there will be countless others you can take out your frustration on. So get involved.

What's the worst that could happen, some Self Appointed and Gold-engorged King of the Internetz is gonna steal some of your money and make your stats look a little less attractive? Who cares. Hunt down his sycophantic followers and kick their arses ;)

Dillinja, I would love to see you do a thread reporting on your first few days of life in the Shark Pool.

Yeah. At least there is some action here espesially if you are 500+ mafia. Relax, and just sink in the thought that you are not the toughest guy on a block anymore :)

Swifty
04-26-2012, 01:19 PM
@Dillinja

I am surprised they had any stamina left to spend on you after giving me my daily and nightly beatdown.

Whoopdido1980
04-26-2012, 02:58 PM

I agree. Just bank your money and you'll be fine. What's the big deal? I'm coming up on level 133, so I have a ways to go, but I'm not worried. Most of those guys will be able to destroy me, but as long as I bank my money it's no loss. So I lose more fights than I used to. Big deal. Then it's just a question of collecting on time. Most players can rob me at will even now. I don't have any defensive buildings to help with that. If I collect on time, I get all my money, if I don't, then it gets donated to some lucky fool. I can only assume it'll be the same at the high levels.

i need muney
04-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Babytway rubbed my.....level 2......sports bar? -_ -'

Jill
04-26-2012, 05:49 PM
I'll be looking out for ya ...... LOL

Jill
04-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Babytway rubbed my.....level 2......sports bar? -_ -'

Oh thats what you call it ....... LOL hope she rubbed nothing else!!!

Nudie
04-26-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm at 150. I hardly glance at my newsfeed. Just try to remember to collect on time and get some progress on my thug life goals. There are some high level players who have decided to attack me on a regular basis. That doesn't bother me in the least. They play their game and I play my game.

erik
04-26-2012, 07:41 PM
I will look for you to say hi in CC fashion. Congrats man!