PDA

View Full Version : Attacked / Robbed Bug

Nck Costello
04-26-2012, 09:18 AM
1) I get attacked and robbed by someone who has half, HALF, the attack of my defense and they win. This needs to be fixed. If I spend millions and months more in defensive upgrades and equipment and someone can randomly take my cash, something is just not right about that.

2) I'll get a push notice that I've just lost a fight to someone or were robbed for x amount. I check my news update and found I actually won the fight. This needs fixed, because it's just annoying.

3) The above two issues evidently aren't updating on my profile. Which is good because they shouldn't happen. However, when one does show up, it's appearing under the wrong "robbed" or "lost" category.

All of these started happening a couple updates ago.

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 09:23 AM
that is the thing my friend... don't count on your defensive buildings as pure defense... I said before the number of the defense building is NOT your actual defense... so if you have 10 lvl 10 defense buildings... it probably only equivalent to lvl 4/5s

and when you get robbed it was explained by mark - you DON'T bring everything you can to the fight. There is always a chance you will get robbed.

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 09:25 AM
And because you can't see how many points the other player has in attack... you don't know... maybe he's got like 100 skill points into at lvl 100 it is speculated he would be adding and additional: 100/10 = 10 x 100 = 1000 to his attack and you would never know about it...

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 09:27 AM
The other ones might be bugs or maybe they didn't update on time. I JUST noticed about 2 hours ago that I got robbed (but I won the fight and all my stats are 0 0 0 0 cause I'm lvl2 - so I know it happened) but I didn't get the msg saying who robbed me or tried till like 2 hours later... so could be you are in a dead wifi/3g spot and the game didn't have a chance to update you.

i need muney
04-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Yo, man, what's with the red acid eye trap in your siggy?
OMG! And now piss-colored one?

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Sexkitteh, you do know there is a EDIT button?

Nck Costello
04-26-2012, 10:34 AM
that is the thing my friend... don't count on your defensive buildings as pure defense... I said before the number of the defense building is NOT your actual defense... so if you have 10 lvl 10 defense buildings... it probably only equivalent to lvl 4/5s

Then why do they add to the "Total" defense level in the profile? It needs to be changed to "Possible" instead. Total is a constant.

and when you get robbed it was explained by mark - you DON'T bring everything you can to the fight. There is always a chance you will get robbed.

I could see this being possible if we had similar stats, but when they have 2300 attack and I have over 5100 defense... no. Even if 1/2 of my mafia decided to stay home and **** their wives or girlfriends instead of hop over and help defend my character in the fight I should still win.

They hit me 6 times, I lost 4 of those. I find the chances of this probability very hard to take in that I'd lose that many times in a row when I went months without anyone winning against me before that and now in the last month 3 players have managed to win against me.

In addition to this, the same logic could be construed towards a player's "Total" attack. Their mafia should also have random disappearances in count when attacking. But no, he brought all of his "Total" attack to the table.

If "Mark" is going to make changes to the combat system, then the Help section and profile needs to be updated to reflect the mechanic.

Robin Hood
04-26-2012, 10:39 AM
This should help NcK:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15058-Effect-of-Def-buildings-and-skill-points-against-rob-atk-by-Guru-Peacock-again..lol

Nck Costello
04-26-2012, 10:41 AM
This should help NcK:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15058-Effect-of-Def-buildings-and-skill-points-against-rob-atk-by-Guru-Peacock-again..lol

Reading "Texting" hurts my head, but thanks. Still, all of this should be laid out in the "Help" section of the game. I shouldn't have to scour the forums to learn game mechanics.

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
hmmm interesting...

why would I edit o_0???

Babytway
04-26-2012, 11:13 AM
turn off push notifications

Caleb
04-26-2012, 11:20 AM
I shouldn't have to scour the forums to learn game mechanics.

I got a chuckle out of this one...

i need muney
04-26-2012, 01:44 PM
hmmm interesting...

why would I edit o_0???
*facepalm*
It's a nice habit not to doublepost, didn't you know?

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm trying to get my name out there o_0