PDA

View Full Version : Skysc****rs Aquariums and Parks Oh My..

BobbyHill
04-26-2012, 09:17 AM
**Looks like when i tried to write sky scr ape rs the forum flagged it for the word r a p e**
Here are a few things i was thinking would be cool to add to the game:

Sky scraprs- How cool would it be to be able to add like a "business district" or a "Downtown area" to your hood. With office buildings and giant skysc****rs. Very cool IMO.

Parking Garages- To give it a good city feel

A Park- Something like a pond or a walking area that would take up a good amount of space in the middle of your "business disctrict"

More styles of houses- I know there are already lofts but those are expensive, I'm talking about more houses like the ones you can buy right at the beginning.

Aquarium- That would just be cool.

Skate park- I just think it would again be cool lol

Water- The ability to add water like the PVE levels such as 'shoreline'. I think it would be so cool to be able to have like a pier/boardwalk in your hood

A Gym- Who doesnt like to work out?

A Prison?- This is the hood lol..

A School- To learn

Bus Depot- Just think it would look cool

Fast food restaurants with drive thru- I need to be able to eat 'late night'.

Cars- As a decoration you could have cars parked, the cooler the car the more they cost.

Solar Panels or Windmills- To reduce the carbon footprints of our hoods lol.

Radio/Tv Broadcast Building- Just would be cool
More pawn shops- Maybe like a giant building called 'Gold and silver' or something like that, the tiny pawn shops dont do it for me.

A Grocery Store- Again to add a "city" feel.

Tennis Courts- We have a basketball court, why not?

A stadium- Like a ballpark or something

A Police Department- As a defense building

A Fire Department- As a defense building

More Restaurants- I like to eat

A package store- To drink

A convenience store- Like a 7/11

Most of these things play into my dream of being able to once i am expanded enough ( I have already expanded about 7 times) to be able to have different sections of my hood. One would actually be the "Hood" with abandoned buildings, basketball courts, warehouses, pawn shops, etc. And then I want to have like the business district, with the skysc****rs and office buildings. A residential area, with houses lofts and parks etc.

Let me know your additions youd like to see, i think its something cool to talk about and maybe funzio will see this and think about it for the future of CC!

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 09:19 AM
8bit skysc****rs cause it would have to be censored lolzzzz

BobbyHill
04-26-2012, 09:20 AM
haha

this sentence is here to meet the character limit

Dipstik
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Sim city has all of this

BobbyHill
04-26-2012, 11:17 AM
is that a smart a$$ remark telling me to play simcity?... lol

sez
04-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Sim city has all of this

Shut up, what's your in game name?

Nice suggestions and a cool thread, I think you did a good job.

BobbyHill
04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
game name is BobbyHill .. same as on here actually 165 659 212

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Simcity ain't got siht on this!

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Bobby - I think he was asking the guy that was making fun what his in game name was ;)

Pikachu
04-26-2012, 12:14 PM
It would be nice to have different colored Houses. There would still be a limit for 2 Houses, but you could choose the color scheme?

Dipstik
04-26-2012, 12:30 PM
My in game name is Alex, level 1 (no joke). Come at me bro!

BobbyHill
04-27-2012, 07:04 AM
It would be nice to have different colored Houses. There would still be a limit for 2 Houses, but you could choose the color scheme?

maybe different styles with 2 of each house? lower the incomes and prices on them though?