PDA

View Full Version : Ewww, I feel dirty!

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Robbed my first adult movie theater today. Now my sneakers are sticky and I can't get that smell out of my head. :(

Aha
04-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Did you keep your Laundromat? You should wash your clothes

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the tip, shoulda thought of that... :)

ruffy
04-26-2012, 09:08 AM
are you an underage player?

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:08 AM
Oh no, I'm "of age"... ;)

Ram
04-26-2012, 09:11 AM
I wash my eyes at the G's club!

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Gotta try that, Ram. :)

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:16 AM
are you an underage player?

In the spirit of full disclosure, I've been "patronizing" those types of establishments since before most of the players here have been alive, lol. Hey, that's what you did before internet. :)

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey, that's what you did before internet. :)
Wait, what!?! Before internet!?!?! You mean there was a time before internet? How did people live and communicate with each other. I can only imagine the madness, it must have taken weeks by wagon trail to get to the general store.:D *shakes head in disbelief* no internet who would have thought.....

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Wait, what!?! Before internet!?!?! You mean there was a time before internet? How did people live and communicate with each other. I can only imagine the madness, it must have taken weeks by wagon trail to get to the general store.:D *shakes head in disbelief* no internet who would have thought.....

Yeah, we actually had to leave our houses and interface with real people and write actual letters, with ink and paper. Sheesh, I KNOW, downright barbarian... Good thing Al Gore invented the internet so we could come out of the dark ages... :)

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah, we actually had to leave our houses and interface with real people and write actual letters, with ink and paper. Sheesh, I KNOW, downright barbarian... Good thing Al Gore invented the internet so we could come out of the dark ages... :)

You're gonna have em all googling Al Gore. haha

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:30 AM

That'll be the most action ole "Al" has had in quite a while, LOL.

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:31 AM

Hey CS, for what it's worth, I'd prefer to buy you a beer in some gentleman's club than to huddle in front of my big screen monitor to watch "art films" anyday. :D

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey CS, for what it's worth, I'd prefer to buy you a beer in some gentleman's club than to huddle in front of my big screen monitor to watch "art films" anyday. :D

Sounds like you're a man with a plan. I'm in.

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:35 AM
Name the place and time bro. :D

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Hahaha thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed that, I had nearly forgot about Al Gore.

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Name the place and time bro. :D

Stop by my hood for a round on me at the Pirates Tavern and then we'll head over to the Gentlemen's Club.

Its just up the street

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Hahaha thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed that, I had nearly forgot about Al Gore.

That's my job, that's what I'm here for. :D I think we'd all like to forgot Al Gore, LOL. My apologies for stirring up that memory. :)

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 09:42 AM
My NC has black lights on the ceiling....

This was not a good idea...

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Stop by my hood for a round on me at the Pirates Tavern and then we'll head over to the Gentlemen's Club.

Its just up the street

I'm SO there, bro!!!

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:43 AM
My NC has black lights on the ceiling....

This was not a good idea...

LMAO... what are all those glowing spots all over the place? :D

upsman_17
04-26-2012, 09:46 AM

While Al Gore's discovery of the interwebs was itself monumental, no one can argue that his greatest accomplishment of all was the awareness he brought to the existance of ManBearPig.

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 09:49 AM
LMAO... what are all those glowing spots all over the place? :DPhyto-plankton.

I think they evolved and walked out of that pond in the back...

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
While Al Gore's discovery of the interwebs was itself monumental, no one can argue that his greatest accomplishment of all was the awareness he brought to the existance of ManBearPig.

True dat!!! ;)

G-wiz... I doubt it. ;)