PDA

View Full Version : 4 Days event means guaranteed 10 art crates!

Ram
04-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Everybody will get the Devil's Take Down just like the loaded dices

Aha
04-26-2012, 09:02 AM
I didn't get the dice

ruffy
04-26-2012, 09:04 AM

this is one of the most lame statement every heard...
do you know how many people didn't get the dice?

not everyone is as lucky as you..

Ram
04-26-2012, 09:05 AM
this is one of the most lame statement every heard...
do you know how many people didn't get the dice?

not everyone is as lucky as you..

sucks to be you bro

otto
04-26-2012, 09:14 AM
i didn t get 1 of 10 "something" item , in 1 of the evnt
without using gold ...

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 09:36 AM

You don't half come out with some utter bullsh*t statements...and this one ranks right up near the top :p

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 09:38 AM
I would like to join this elusive 10 item club!

I've got money, cars and clothes...but still...no happiness

steamboatwilly
04-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Yea, most people get stuck on 9.
yea, this is very ignorant statement. It would be nice if it was like this

i need muney
04-26-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm sure everybody cool enough will get the Devil. I will :D

Dipstik
04-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Still can't play...

Rhino72
04-26-2012, 10:10 AM
You don't half come out with some utter bullsh*t statements...and this one ranks right up near the top :p

Come on AMG, this is Ram being Ram just usual nonsense posted nothing meaningful or worthwhile. His signature should be 1040 troll posts and counting.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 12:26 PM

Yea, most people get stuck on 9.
yea, this is very ignorant statement. It would be nice if it was like this

Come on AMG, this is Ram being Ram just usual nonsense posted nothing meaningful or worthwhile. His signature should be 1040 troll posts and counting.

Bunch of fools, don't have a clue what forum humor is.
Ram I got the joke in the post forget what the others think.

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Bunch of fools, don't have a clue what forum humor is.
Ram I got the joke in the post forget what the others think.

And neither do you...do you know what :p means in a post? I Figure not...seems you are the fool...

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 12:50 PM
And neither do you...do you know what :p means in a post? I Figure not...seems you are the fool...

Yes, stick out tongue.
Where I'm from if you stick out a tongue is not refereed as something humorous.
Second it better being a fool than you.
Also the post is a joke get with it.

mnju_03
04-26-2012, 12:52 PM
You're all fools, duh.

Fig Oni
04-26-2012, 01:04 PM
You're all fools, duh.

In all honesty, I can totally agree with me being a fool, why because I'm one of the people who has spent money on this game knowing there was no end goal.
All I've noticed is the imbalance which the event have created. If you are not hitting 10 on each event then you will be left behind and all person I know with every event item has used some fantastic amounts of gold.
So the game has become an elitist only game, if you don't spend over $5k then it be hard to survive regardless if you believe camping will save you as Tramp Stamp realized that the game was only made for gold spender he left, never to be seen.
Also why was M4's categorized as an severe imbalance, these event are making an even more imbalance than the M4's ever did.

@Apple Mac Guy I think you did get the joke so sorry calling you the fool.

i need muney
04-26-2012, 01:29 PM
Anyone got 10 already?

Amber_
04-26-2012, 01:30 PM
But compared to other events, "everyone" got the dice. Even players that didn't use gold which is quite rare for these events. I don't think it'll be like that this time though.. maybe i'm the only one but i've been having a hard time with the start of this one.

Plux
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Use my timings guide, all of you record the countdown timer time shown when you unlock the fallen madonna :cool:

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 01:34 PM
@Apple Mac Guy I think you did get the joke so sorry calling you the fool.

Cool...no harm done! ;)

dudeman
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM
But compared to other events, "everyone" got the dice. Even players that didn't use gold which is quite rare for these events. I don't think it'll be like that this time though.. maybe i'm the only one but i've been having a hard time with the start of this one.

I got two end items with cash only, and I got the dice with 75 Tapjoy gold. I think this event will be more difficult, like the Burner and Sig were for me. I didn't get those, and my start to this event has been awful, and not for a lack of effort either. The event didn't start on time for me, and it's been disappearing. I don't think I'll be lucky with cash only on this event. :(

deuces
04-26-2012, 02:15 PM
I got two end items with cash only, and I got the dice with 75 Tapjoy gold. I think this event will be more difficult, like the Burner and Sig were for me. I didn't get those, and my start to this event has been awful, and not for a lack of effort either. The event didn't start on time for me, and it's been disappearing. I don't think I'll be lucky with cash only on this event. :(

Nothing if not consistent sir! You'd have given yourself about a 2% chance at the buster too, and got that 3+ days early!

dudeman
04-26-2012, 02:29 PM
If I keep convincing myself that I won't get the end item and I am continuously wrong, I have no problem with that. It's better than getting my hopes up and being disappointed in the end.

kimberleyj
04-26-2012, 02:32 PM
I didn't get the dice
same it is the only one i didn't get.