PDA

View Full Version : The Thread O' Complaints

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Well it is event time and you all know what that means, multiple complaint threads!!! There's not enough time, its the same items, I can't find a crate, this is rigged, I spent a ton of gold and nothing, blah blah blah. So I created this thread for all of us to vent our frustrations over these damned events. I mean some has to complain so it might as well be me. Feel free to let it all out out here or start another thread I don't really care. I will go ahead and start.

1. I cant find any crates. This blows I am east coast so I loose a total of six+/- hours anyways and starting late with no crates not looking great so I just have to wait. <---- Did you catch that? I'm an artist...

2. You know when you take clothes out of the dryer and they feel dry so you go ahead and wear then, but later you realize the clothes really where just warm and now you are stuck at work with damp clothes all day...yeah that is my second complaint!

On a more positive non-complaining note this was my hundredth post!! I am a big boy now! Moving up in the world! That being said I really feel much more mature(not really) about CC and would like to take the time to thank Funzio for giving us free events that we don't have to play. Even though I still want my hardened shotgun, scratchers, lobster/mobster/monster/"character", the past guns that shall not be named, cheaters exposed, and a slew of of other hopes and dreams. Thank you anyways. Like my grandfather used to say "If wishes where horses,...... We would eat a lot of horse meat."
So please feel free to post you most frustrating statements regarding these damn events or whatever else ails you CC related or not, and welcome to "THE THREEAAD O' COOMPLAAAINTS"!!!!

G Wiz
04-26-2012, 09:53 AM
This thread insists upon itself so its perfect!

I am going to save myself some time and jump str8 to then end conclusion and say I am now 0 for 6 in getting the 10th item.

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:54 AM
This thread insists upon itself so its perfect!

I am going to save myself some time and jump str8 to then end conclusion and say I am now 0 for 6 in getting the 10th item.

I'm wit'cha there. I have that type of luck.

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 09:55 AM
I'm wit'cha there. I have that type of luck.

I've already got 5 crates so I know I'm screwed. haha.

frenda
04-26-2012, 09:57 AM
Yeah, I'm 3 for 3, so my luck is sure to run out soon. I'll be stuck at 9 for the last 3 days, just watch...

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm complaining because I can't find any crates.

But soon I will have a lot of them and then I will complain that I have too many because I'm still sticking to the theory that the less crates you have - the greater the chance of getting something.

and Maniaxe - did you lose a sock in the dryer?

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 10:12 AM
and Maniaxe - did you lose a sock in the dryer?
Probably it's like a laundromat but instead of quarters you pay with one odd sock every time and two sock losses never equal a pair somehow, always one odd sock! I still believe in dryer goblins hoarding my odd socks away.

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 10:17 AM
Probably it's like a laundromat but instead of quarters you pay with one odd sock every time and two sock losses never equal a pair somehow, always one odd sock! I still believe in dryer goblins hoarding my odd socks away.

You know George Carlin said that when you die you get all your lost stuff back.

I sure hope so.

Gaming Will
04-26-2012, 10:21 AM
@Maniaxe

Did you forget your lunch or wallet? Or both? That's my day! :p

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 11:25 AM
@Maniaxe

Did you forget your lunch or wallet? Or both? That's my day! :p
That sucks, I would take one of your many, many, many nail bats and go do some robbing/fighting. I mean you've gotta eat right?

Finally just got a crate so my original complaint is null and void, I am sure I will think of something else before this event is over as will many of you.

dudeman
04-26-2012, 11:41 AM
The last three events I got an event currency on the first open attempt. I also got that last three event end items.

It seems every time I don't get an event currency on the first attempt, I don't get the end item.

I didn't get a rare painting on the first try, so I will assume no end prize for me this time. :( booo

Burn
04-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I want to complain about this thread. It's wet.

sexkitteh
04-26-2012, 12:18 PM
wet? I found it a little dry personally o_0

buddylee
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
I received one crate earlier today and amazingly enough the first time I had a chance to open it, it was a picture. Once again, Funzio, you lure me in with your tantalizing event upgrades...Hook, line and sinker. I only have one crate now, so I'm hoping the "less is more" theory is true. The crates do seem harder to come by this run through. On events (if this is the 6th), I'm 1 for 6 (diamond gun from first one). How has everyone else done?

frenda
04-26-2012, 12:25 PM
I'm starting to subscribe to the less is more theory too. I ended the last event with like 69 unopened crates without making it to 10.

Dipstik
04-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I want to play!!!1

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 12:41 PM
I want to complain about this thread. It's wet.

wet? I found it a little dry personally o_0
I was shooting for a thread that had a decent amount moistness to it, a decent level of dampness that is not completely saturated but not fully dried. Like a old apple that is no longer crisp but not quite curled and wrinkly. Thanks for the complaints.

buddylee
04-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Okay, now they're just messing with me. 2nd crate open and it's another picture. So far, the only 2 crates I've been able to open have been pictures. What is up?

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 01:36 PM
Okay, now they're just messing with me. 2nd crate open and it's another picture. So far, the only 2 crates I've been able to open have been pictures. What is up?

.........Too funny

buddylee
04-26-2012, 01:50 PM
.........Too funny

You think that's funny. I'm not kidding you, I just opened up my 3rd and received a 3rd painting...Darn you Funzio, who's going to pay for my therapy bills?

Maniaxe
04-26-2012, 02:08 PM
You think that's funny. I'm not kidding you, I just opened up my 3rd and received a 3rd painting...Darn you Funzio, who's going to pay for my therapy bills?
Three for three?!? I would be so pissed if I got 100% opens. Insanity shall ensue!!!
Hit ten for ten and your phone automatically explodes, Funzio programmed it that way....

buddylee
04-27-2012, 07:49 AM
Ok, I was doing my normal checks throughout the evening all with failures. I went over to my buddy's house last night and did some gaming over there. When I was finished, I jumped in my car to go home and figured I would attempt to open my last box for the evening...sure enough it's a painting. Get up this morning, lose the first one, lose the second, third; painting. As it stands right now, I've opened 5 crates and of those crates, I stand at 5 paintings. WHAT THE HECK!!! Maniaxe, I DON'T WANT MY PHONE TO EXPLODE!