PDA

View Full Version : WTF Funzio?

Noghri_ViR
04-26-2012, 08:26 AM
So why does MW get 7 days for their events and CC only gets 5 days? This seems like a big ripoff for those of us that prefer the CC game over MW. Please please think about being more consistent between the two games when running events like this. I know other people have to be frustrated at this.

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 08:32 AM
So why does MW get 7 days for their events and CC only gets 5 days? This seems like a big ripoff for those of us that prefer the CC game over MW. Please please think about being more consistent between the two games when running events like this. I know other people have to be frustrated at this.

Guess you weren't around when the last two MW events were 10 days while CC's were 4 and 7.

It varies every time. This has all been discussed ad nauseam. Just enjoy what you have and let it go.

Gaming Will
04-26-2012, 08:34 AM
They are 2 different games. Maybe they are running stats on what gets the most response? Who knows?

Just enjoy the free stuff while it lasts!

Walter
04-26-2012, 08:36 AM
EVERYTHING takes longer in MW. Upgrades, builds, leveling, events too. I think the odds of getting "tokens" in MW are significantly lower too, hence the longer event time.