PDA

View Full Version : New Event Items 3,5,7,9 ... *YAWN*

Robin Hood
04-26-2012, 06:59 AM
Am I delusional or are the 3,5,7,9 items exactly the same as the event before last?

On one hand I love the chance to get crate grade weapons for free, on the other hand this makes the events much less exciting and makes me much less motivated to continue pissing my wife off with my hourly "Baba O'Reilly" iPhone alarm.

Even I'm starting to get tired of the hearing the once magical carnival music intro every hour on the hour.

doinkent
04-26-2012, 07:01 AM
ye its kinda lazy from them i think

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Well I guess it depends on your level - 1 of the items looks the same to me - but I don't have the other 2 and I got everything but the last item during last event.

Anyway - they are good items so I don't mind having 2 of any of them - increases my stats a lot.....

don't you have more than 1 of other items??

rareay84
04-26-2012, 08:10 AM
These events are the only things that get me levelling up. I'm still only semi-pro at lvl 39, and these items are worth the energy - I don't really care if they're exactly the same as last time.

(Also, I'm happier with my Marimba hourly chime, and I keep the game sounds turned off, so I don't get annyoed there.)

Robin Hood
04-26-2012, 09:12 AM
i'm lvl 98

I have plenty of multiple items, but I enjoy the novelty of seeing new items in my inventory.

Another argument for spacing the events out a little more ... though I can't blame Funzio in the least for capitalizing on the ridiculous profits brought in from desperate, gold-spending final-item seekers.

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 09:56 AM
i'm lvl 98

I have plenty of multiple items, but I enjoy the novelty of seeing new items in my inventory.

Another argument for spacing the events out a little more ... though I can't blame Funzio in the least for capitalizing on the ridiculous profits brought in from desperate, gold-spending final-item seekers.

I do feel that it is too close to the last one.
Makes me tired - all this constant checking every hour - do I have enough boxes - etc. etc.

very stressful:(

Babytway
04-26-2012, 11:10 AM
these events are optional. so you dont have to check every hour or look for boxes, so you can set your alarm every 2 or 3 hours and still participate but a lesser pace so you won't piss off the misses and still get some nookie time(just dont let the alarm go off during)