PDA

View Full Version : I know I will have too many later..........

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 06:28 AM
But right now - having a hard time finding Art Crates

I got 1 from robbing someone and that's it so far.

Didn't get any from Boardwalk which is still my go to place for other items - nothing at Junkyard either for me.

Where is everyone getting there's at the moment?

Jamievs
04-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Same problem here.. only could open 2 crates so far.. Just got one more with 14 minuts left to be able to open.

Got mine from end bosses..

Cracka Jack
04-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Hi, I'm new. I know nothing. I started playing this game 10 days ago and I'm a level 45 right now, and it seems like the game itself doesnt explain anything to you so I figured Id jump on a blog.

A few questions:

1. I've unlocked explosives up through the IED, of which I only bought a few. I heard I should equip my mafia with cheap explosives first just to make sure I have enough then buy better ones. Still, it seems like even though I have 86 mafia and about 110 molotov cocktails, I use up my frags, hand grenades, time bombs, etc. before I use my molotovs. Is this because the mafia will automatically equip themselves with the best items in their class first?

2. I've been trying to save up respect points for things like sawn-off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. Would it be wiser to grab a bunch of tommy guns and mustangs, respectively, instead of the more expensive items until I have my whole mafia equipped with tommy guns and mustangs? I have 86 mafia and 91 vehicles, but a lot of those are junkers, motorcycles, hatchbacks, etc...I want to phase those out first correct?

3. Is there any merit in buying guns, vehicles, and armor with money as opposed to respect points? It seems like the weapons/armors/vehicles you can buy with respect points are much better and that the amount of money it takes to buy an equivalent is much harder to obtain than the necessary respect points.

4. Other than stocking up explosives, guns, armor, and vehicles that have high attack points, is there any other way to raise my total mafia attack? Everybody I see has a higher defense than attack, and considering all I do is rob people I'd like to increase attack disproportionately in the interest of job security. I've recently begun upgrading money buildings lately but its definitely not my main source of income.

5. How do I change my profile pic? I didnt see an option to do it when creating my profile.

Thanks, sorry for the novel.

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Do one of the 300+ energy jobs in Circuit Street :p

Jill
04-26-2012, 06:54 AM
I find the red cascade at the red light district good for drops

Jill
04-26-2012, 06:56 AM
@ Cracka Jack. This is the third thread you have written the same question, we read them all. Ask once and you will get your answers.

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Do one of the 300+ energy jobs in Circuit Street :p

too rich for my blood.........lol

I stopped doing map quests at around Junkyard - got too expensive to buy the equipment to do most of them kwim.
Circuit City is just all yellow arrows for me:cool:

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 06:59 AM
I find the red cascade at the red light district good for drops

I'm waaay below that - only at level 82.
I'm sure I will get some soon -

doinkent
im in the same position, been trying all night and have only found 1 since the event began..

Gaming Will

I stopped doing map quests at around Junkyard - got too expensive to buy the equipment to do most of them kwim.

Boardwalk, shooting game. I got 6 so far in 2 hours.

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Hi, I'm new. I know nothing. I started playing this game 10 days ago and I'm a level 45 right now, and it seems like the game itself doesnt explain anything to you so I figured Id jump on a blog.

A few questions:

1. I've unlocked explosives up through the IED, of which I only bought a few. I heard I should equip my mafia with cheap explosives first just to make sure I have enough then buy better ones. Still, it seems like even though I have 86 mafia and about 110 molotov cocktails, I use up my frags, hand grenades, time bombs, etc. before I use my molotovs. Is this because the mafia will automatically equip themselves with the best items in their class first?

2. I've been trying to save up respect points for things like sawn-off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. Would it be wiser to grab a bunch of tommy guns and mustangs, respectively, instead of the more expensive items until I have my whole mafia equipped with tommy guns and mustangs? I have 86 mafia and 91 vehicles, but a lot of those are junkers, motorcycles, hatchbacks, etc...I want to phase those out first correct?

3. Is there any merit in buying guns, vehicles, and armor with money as opposed to respect points? It seems like the weapons/armors/vehicles you can buy with respect points are much better and that the amount of money it takes to buy an equivalent is much harder to obtain than the necessary respect points.

4. Other than stocking up explosives, guns, armor, and vehicles that have high attack points, is there any other way to raise my total mafia attack? Everybody I see has a higher defense than attack, and considering all I do is rob people I'd like to increase attack disproportionately in the interest of job security. I've recently begun upgrading money buildings lately but its definitely not my main source of income.

5. How do I change my profile pic? I didnt see an option to do it when creating my profile.

Thanks, sorry for the novel.

Hi

Might want to just put this in it's own post - with an appropriate title - because not everyone will read this post.

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 07:01 AM

When I get up in the morning, I never get any loot from farming so I waste ~500 energy on map quests :p
Took me 4 tries to get an art crate from Red Cascade

Sasha54
04-26-2012, 07:01 AM
Boardwalk, shooting game. I got 6 so far in 2 hours.

Hmmm - that's my "go to" place - just unlucky today I guess.

Gaming Will
04-26-2012, 07:04 AM
Hmmm - that's my "go to" place - just unlucky today I guess.

Guess it really is random hen huh? I was like that last event. By the way, first attempt was a success open and got the artwork, cc, dp, or whatever it is for this event!

Good luck!

Cracka Jack
04-26-2012, 07:11 AM
@ Cracka Jack. This is the third thread you have written the same question, we read them all. Ask once and you will get your answers.

Sorry, didnt know how many people were on this forum. I didnt want to get lost in the shuffle, I'll stop doing it though.

TRAZ
04-26-2012, 07:13 AM
Club District - Pharmacy - 140 energy - just got three in a row

beaux
04-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Junkyard got 4 1st opened with artwork second sorry better luck next time.