PDA

View Full Version : How many Respect Points are too Munch?

Dr BoneCrusher
04-26-2012, 05:08 AM
Ran across a guy who is level61 with 756 attacks won and 200 robberies won. He has 500 chain wips, 400 sawed off shot guns, 500 night visions and 400 Yamaha's. how is this possible?

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 05:09 AM
Ran across a guy who is level61 with 756 attacks won and 200 robberies won. He has 500 chain wips, 400 sawed off shot guns, 500 night visions and 400 Yamaha's. how is this possible?

Not possible. Send a ticket to support

kaz
04-26-2012, 05:10 AM
It is possible. For cheaters :\

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 05:24 AM
It is possible. For cheaters :\

I stand corrected :cool:

Dr BoneCrusher
04-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Sent ticket. I also sent tickets in the past about the money hack. Don't know if anything done to them. Do see a lot of empty hoods now. Why so many cheats in CC and not MW?

TenderPlacebo
04-26-2012, 05:35 AM
Man what's going on with all the cheats? It' seems there's an influx lately: buildings,R weapons, end event items, and let's not forget the cash one. Has this always been tHe case? I just didn't know it, and with the recent cash one, people are on look out for them, and posting all cheaters they come across.
I hope funzio does something about this, and soon, it's getting way out of hand. I know some of the cash cheaters I reported are still going, it appears no action has been taken. The worst part is they started building a hood so they now have 2 night clubs to level 3 and upscales to 3, all this was achieved in a matter of weeks. When I first came across them I think they had one upscale lvl1, so now if someone comes across them it would appear they could afford the equipment they have, and not look like a cheater.
I know they can't stop every cheat from happening, but they should be resetting the most blatant ones. I for one have stopped buying gold until some of this is resolved. I know I would be angry, if I got my a$$ kicked from someone who has achieved there stats by using cheats, while I'm spending real $ and putting in the time.

Dr BoneCrusher
04-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Man what's going on with all the cheats? It' seems there's an influx lately: buildings,R weapons, end event items, and let's not forget the cash one. Has this always been tHe case? I just didn't know it, and with the recent cash one, people are on look out for them, and posting all cheaters they come across.
I hope funzio does something about this, and soon, it's getting way out of hand. I know some of the cash cheaters I reported are still going, it appears no action has been taken. The worst part is they started building a hood so they now have 2 night clubs to level 3 and upscales to 3, all this was achieved in a matter of weeks. When I first came across them I think they had one upscale lvl1, so now if someone comes across them it would appear they could afford the equipment they have, and not look like a cheater.
I know they can't stop every cheat from happening, but they should be resetting the most blatant ones. I for one have stopped buying gold until some of this is resolved. I know I would be angry, if I got my a$$ kicked from someone who has achieved there stats by using cheats, while I'm spending real $ and putting in the time.

I know how feel. Only fights I lost since level 10 are by cheaters. Money hackers only can raise there stats so munch but, respect point hackers are unbeatable.