PDA

View Full Version : 65% Faster Energy Recovery?

BOS
04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
Not sure if this was anwsered already, but if you are a Goodfella, will the Devil's Take Down further reduce the current 53 seconds for energy regen by 65%?

TenderPlacebo
04-26-2012, 04:59 AM
I don't think anyone knows at this point, if this perk will get stacked with goodfella.

upsman_17
04-26-2012, 06:11 AM
Not sure if this was anwsered already, but if you are a Goodfella, will the Devil's Take Down further reduce the current 53 seconds for energy regen by 65%?

Good question. If the devs don't clarify will just have to wait for someone with Goodfella to get it and report back. Since they kinda nerfed farming for me this end prize (65% energy regen) is kinda....meh. I won't lose any sleep over this event. I'll shoot for 7 and hope for 9.

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 06:14 AM
Good question. If the devs don't clarify will just have to wait for someone with Goodfella to get it and report back. Since they kinda nerfed farming for me this end prize (65% energy regen) is kinda....meh. I won't lose any sleep over this event. I'll shoot for 7 and hope for 9.

Unlikely thouh it may be, but whose to say farming opportunitis won't arise again? Also, are there not semi-farm opportunities on the 2 latest maps - Black Market & Octagon Alley?

upsman_17
04-26-2012, 06:45 AM
Unlikely thouh it may be, but whose to say farming opportunitis won't arise again? Also, are there not semi-farm opportunities on the 2 latest maps - Black Market & Octagon Alley?

For me now though, Im at L102 and semi-camping until my econ gets up to about 150k/HR. Currently, I could go for UWV's but have heard a couple people say the drops havent been too great and I dont want to waste energy and level too quickly right now. What I really need is a quality farmable vehicle, thats where I am really lacking.

BOS
04-26-2012, 07:04 AM

If it does stack on Goodfella, great! If not, it's still worth it IMO, as I would like to continue farming Black Market and Octagon Alley.

It would be cool to get some feedback from L Fizzle on this however ;)

Babytway
04-26-2012, 07:37 AM
i feel cheated when the event is only 4 days long. the dice was 4days and i didnt get it was on 9 if was the full week would have probably got it.

steamboatwilly
04-26-2012, 08:07 AM
I agree baby!!

Gaming Will
04-26-2012, 08:29 AM
Interesting thought. CCMark said using gold is just saving you time. So I interpret that meaning it does not stack on Goodfella. On another note though, I am Goodfella and have The Green Machine. It did cause the $ I collect from my buildings to go up. I guess we will have to see once someone gets it!

Johnny70
04-30-2012, 12:29 PM
I think its all bs I got the sig only because i did the event on standard def got 9 bought a ipad 2 and to my suprise the same event started on hd and i started with 9 and got the tenth in hd version... I spent 4500 gold bars on the burner did not get it. I was told it was bad luck? I opened more than double what could be opened with out resets and was told it was just bad luck? please. the van over 1500 gold bars didnt get it and didnt even bother to contact support. the dice i spent 500 gold bars 24 hours after the timer said ending soon and got it. the bank buster over 1500 gold bars spent no bank buster for me, didnt contact support. now this event i used less than 500 the first day got 9 paintings i have since spent over 4500 gold bars doing resets and opens and am still on nine paintings.... are you kidding? random? bs bad luck? bs I dont even know what to say am I stupid for having well over $5000.00 in this game? alot of people would say I am Insane not just stupid I say to them that without people who do spend money on this game it wouldnt exist... should people who pay to play get an advantage over people who dont? thats a stupid question and the answer is you bet your life they should they are the ones who make the whole deal possible and absolutely should be treated with priority.... thats the way the world works people some of us pay so you can play for free.

Vile Lynn
04-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Goodfella makes the rate faster, right? So instead of getting 3, a Goodfella would get 5 at the faster rate, no?

Jazz
04-30-2012, 12:42 PM
Goodfella makes the rate faster, right? So instead of getting 3, a Goodfella would get 5 at the faster rate, no?

I think you are correct.

Maniaxe
04-30-2012, 12:42 PM
That is what I assumed, but I should know better than assuming anything when it comes to CC. ;)
I'll let you know if *clears throat" when the funzio gods bless me with one more painting. But I would think the 65% is plus two stamina in addition to the 10%? faster refill time from Goodfella.

dudeman
04-30-2012, 12:46 PM

I will know for sure when I acquire 6 more gold bars to get the Goodfella upgrade, but I am pretty sure the two bonuses are stackable. Devil's Take Down gives you 5 energy at once instead of the normal 3, and Goodfella/Agent shortens the time by 10%. Sounds to me like the gun affects the amount of energy you get, and your class affects the time it takes to get that amount.

Giedrius
04-30-2012, 01:21 PM
Guys read other Threads ! Goodfella takes from 1 min to 53 sec replenish. Devil's take down gives 5 energy instead of 3.

For example last boss Ma Sheng:
No Goodfella, no Devil's - 3 energy per 1 min. = 64 hours to complete.
Goodfella, no Devil's - 3 energy per 53 sec. = 56.53 hours to complete.
Goodfella and Devil's - 5 energy per 53 sec. = 33.92 hours to complete.

See the difference? Goodfella + Devil's gives nearly double energy use.

Giedrius
04-30-2012, 01:35 PM
PS I agree that Funzio explained Devil's benefit incorectly "Energy Recovers 65% faster" incorect. It's not FASTER it's "Replenish 65% more energy".

Dipstik
04-30-2012, 01:46 PM
It's 100% accurate... 5/min is 65% faster than 3/min.

dudeman
04-30-2012, 01:56 PM
It's 100% accurate... 5/min is 65% faster than 3/min.

Isn't it closer to 66.67%?

:p

lordronso
04-30-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a goodfella and just got the Devils Own. Seems like it doesn't decrease the 53 seconds but I'm seeing a recovery of 5 points instead of the usual 3

i need muney
04-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Now we're getting some news here!

Synergy
04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
They definitely stack. I got the Devil's takedown and upgraded to Goodfella just answer this question for myself and yup good news.