PDA

View Full Version : How do u get weapon boxes

chazboy
04-25-2012, 11:22 PM
I dont know how to get weapon boxes, can anyone tell me how to do it

JohnnyR
04-25-2012, 11:29 PM
For one, you have to be a certain level or above to participate, I believe level 11. To get them, you have to complete missions on maps, or attack/raid your rivals. It is that simple. If you're not getting the event, completely closeout the app, and restart it, shouod pop up. If it doesn't try turning your device off and restarting it.

uniya81
04-26-2012, 12:27 AM
I got many boxes from doing missions not PVP.
And get level up +2.

Populouspapa
04-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Its lvl 10 to participate in events.

RonaldPVincent
04-26-2012, 05:53 AM
I got many boxes from doing missions not PVP.
And get level up +2.

Exactly! The more difficult mission are where they can be had.

Ive gotten multiple boxes from one target in one attack.

General Kamal
04-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Or you could try maxing out the first few levels, I got quite a few boxes from there. PvP does yield results too

siL
04-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Or you could try maxing out the first few levels, I got quite a few boxes from there. PvP does yield results too
This is definetly true for me...and also usefull because i dont want to lvl up that quickly..so instead of targeting high lvl maps, i try to do lower lvl missions, which rewards lower, but also uses low energy, so the chances of getting boxes is higher..someone poster about dessert leader in map 1, and I've tried it, and proves to drop boxes with very low exp gain!
Awesome!!

Maverick50727
04-26-2012, 08:25 AM
This is definetly true for me...and also usefull because i dont want to lvl up that quickly..so instead of targeting high lvl maps, i try to do lower lvl missions, which rewards lower, but also uses low energy, so the chances of getting boxes is higher..someone poster about dessert leader in map 1, and I've tried it, and proves to drop boxes with very low exp gain!
Awesome!!
The drop rate of a box in pve is related to how much energy you spend. You can get drops from missions thate only require 15 energy but are more likely in the 200-400 range. Once you unlock the naval battle the adv destroyer there is 370*2 with a good cash payout too. When I was hitting that in past events I had about a 30-50% chance of a drop. Any mission with higher energy wil have higher drops, but just pick what works for you. I tired the cheap desert leader in the past and had a few dry spells. I could have got more boxes spending the same ammount of energy elsewhere. Also it wasn't getting me any loot or cash that was worthwhile. After the first few days, if you have good stats you should be able to get them in pvp once people have a number, but always start with pve early on in the event (first 12 hours). I get tons of boxes in events, more than I can ever open.

Yeah higher missions will evel you up fast, but you can't camp forever. You can level, play free and still compete against most except the big gold spenders. I'm proof, but you have to do it wisely and develope strategies that work for you and your play style.