PDA

View Full Version : My God

kinghansen
04-25-2012, 11:04 PM
There are just too many events. I find them to be a chore more than something exciting and fun. At least the final item for this one is nothing special.

mongorie
04-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Well..noone's forcing you to take part in these events...the more the merrier as they say!

Populouspapa
04-25-2012, 11:28 PM
yeah +1 on that the more the merrier, I'm hoping they will kick of one in KA now as well =)

dudeman
04-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Dammit! I was expecting this all day and it didn't start when I thought it would. No energy. :(

OG Kush
04-25-2012, 11:52 PM
Damn I level to fast through the events. They do need to slow down on the events though it's getting kinda annoying.

i need muney
04-26-2012, 01:01 AM
It's NOT merrier. Players that cant keep up will feel left out while others get heavily unbalanced bonuses. This is a false tactic in vacuum, but it's an obvious cash cow for Funzio so yeah....

Populouspapa
04-26-2012, 01:40 AM
It's NOT merrier. Players that cant keep up will feel left out while others get heavily unbalanced bonuses. This is a false tactic in vacuum, but it's an obvious cash cow for Funzio so yeah....

I think this is as in most games, the more you play the bigger advantage you'll have against random players. But here you can at least buy gold and keep up ;)

i need muney
04-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I think this is as in most games, the more you play the bigger advantage you'll have against random players. But here you can at least buy gold and keep up ;)
It's not, because events are not repeatable. Once it's gone - it's gone (for now=)

jaywalker
04-26-2012, 02:40 AM
You can choose to NOT participate. It might be repetetive, but so is collecting, PVP and farming. Its just nother repetetive add to the game.
M4A1 was unbalanced, because 90% of the players didn't know about it. The only part that annoys me is that I have to restart my CC 2-3 times for the event to show. Even after I got 2 rare paintings, I still have to restart the app for the event to show some times.

Pikachu
04-26-2012, 03:40 AM
I find them time consuming, irritating, yet so addicting. The only problem is that by the time I wake up, the event has already been going for at least 4 hours and some people are 4 or 5 art crates ahead of me. :/

CounterSniper
04-26-2012, 03:48 AM
I find them time consuming, irritating, yet so addicting. The only problem is that by the time I wake up, the event has already been going for at least 4 hours and some people are 4 or 5 art crates ahead of me. :/

It doesnt really matter. I started the sig event a day and a half late and got it and the dice event was only 4 days and mad peoplez got it. Heck two of the MW events were 10 days and I didnt got any of the Big prizes.

Its all random. Dont stress over it.

Brosiss
04-26-2012, 04:23 AM
Its on luck. I can get 4-5 on 1st day and lasted good until 8/9 but never got the 10.