PDA

View Full Version : CC only works on wifi connection? (galaxy s plus)

TimoBlomski
04-25-2012, 09:25 PM
I have a problem:

I discovered Crime City the last days when I was ill and had to stay home. While at home, I played with my wifi connection. I Am at level 20 now, and am not ill anymore. So when I was at my work, I wanted to check the game. It gives an annoying message when I want to start up the game. A very general message "An Unknown Error Happened". Yeah right... There is a button "Retry", but every time I touch this button, the message pops up and I cannot enter the game at all.
I've restarted the phone etc etc, nothing works. Only gameplay at Wifi! What can I do? Stop with the game?

I have an Samsung Galaxy S plus (Android 2.3.3)

Nicolette
04-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Can you submit a ticket in the game (Menu > More > Help) and describe this there? Thank you!

TimoBlomski
04-26-2012, 04:27 AM
No, with a non-wifi connection I cannot enter the game at all! It stays in the start up screen with this message...

Nicolette
04-26-2012, 07:31 AM
No, with a non-wifi connection I cannot enter the game at all! It stays in the start up screen with this message...

I understand. So the next time you can play on wifi, submit a ticket about not being able to play on mobile data OR contact support@funzio.com, but if you email, please make sure to include your character's name, mafia code, and note that it's for Crime City.

dimags
08-14-2012, 04:51 AM
I had an error in the game "Crime City". In case of start game appears here such error: "An unknown error happened". I ask to help my id: 745-324-378. Or how to begin on new on the same device, I use a pad on Android Samsung galaxy tab 10.1