PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect.

dudeman
04-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Is there a server issue? I couldn't make a deposit in the bank, then I did successfully make the deposit, then I stopped being able to load other pages so I shut down/restarted my iPad. Whe I try to open CC I keep getting "cannot connect to server. You must have Internet access..."

Anyone else getting that right now?

I notice that it's not the notification that there is a problem with my account, which is good because to the best of my knowledge I haven't cheated in any way.

What the dillio?

Edit: er, nevermind. Ten minutes of trying with no luck, two seconds after I post this it works again.

Boom
04-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Me too!!!!!!

CounterSniper
04-25-2012, 08:12 PM
Is there a server issue? I couldn't make a deposit in the bank, then I did successfully make the deposit, then I stopped being able to load other pages so I shut down/restarted my iPad. Whe I try to open CC I keep getting "cannot connect to server. You must have Internet access..."

Anyone else getting that right now?

I notice that it's not the notification that there is a problem with my account, which is good because to the best of my knowledge I haven't cheated in any way.

What the dillio?

I got the same message from my rivals list(a first for me)

Then i restarted and got it like usual.

Its back up now though.

Boom
I think it's server issue

Steve0
Same here but my deposit didnt go through. cash on hand just went to zero.

Boom
04-25-2012, 08:13 PM
Yeah, it's up now!!!

Steve0
04-25-2012, 08:13 PM
yeah money is back up too.

Giedrius
04-25-2012, 08:14 PM
Few minutes ago I had same issue, it took me like 10 retrys. I thought I'm banned or something...

Giedrius
04-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Maybe it's new boss/ scratch card event related? "in few days" was like week ago.

CounterSniper
04-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Seems like maybe a clumsy dev tripped over a power cord and made us all panic just a little bit. haha.

Steve0
04-25-2012, 08:18 PM
That would be awesome, I need something besides events. Been trying KA for a little change

Gaming Will
04-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Seems like maybe a clumsy dev tripped over a power cord and made us all panic just a little bit. haha.

I like that one too. Fizzle tripped after nearly breaking her foot over the weekend. I blame it on Fizzle!

Jk, had the problem earlier in evening. Scared the f*** out of me!

dudeman
04-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Whew. That's a relief that I wasn't the only one experiencing that at that specific date/time. I thought maybe someone doesn't like me and submitted a false cheat report or something. Glad to see that probably didn't happen.