PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Change in Priorities...

mac daddy
04-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I'm curious, if anyone else is in the same situation...

I love CC, more than any computer game I've played... but ever since the role of farming (especially those beloved M4 A1s) has been "neutered," I find that I enjoy reading the contributions of forum members as much, if not more, than playing the actual game.

Sure... I've enjoyed participating in events...

Running my comparative statistics over the past three events...

Camping, growing my economy, saving for my first nightclub...

But lately these have somewhat paled in comparison to reading the contributions from Nicholast, Ram, NotsoFunzio, Whitefrog, and many, many others.

Unfortunately, now that Stamp Tramp has dropped from the venue and Santa is laying low... my optimism is starting to wane.

Anyone else getting a jones for the old days? Don't get me wrong, I still love the game... just a bit less.

Pikachu
04-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm still here.

I agree, the game is becoming a routine. Where's the "new content"? I want lobsters!

Swifty
04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Not me, I am looking forward to new developments in the game.

And on the forum, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the FNG.

Gaming Will
04-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Well said, though I came to the forum just before Tramp Stamp left. I have enjoyed the forum more than the game until recently. It kind of seems there is little left to analyze, therefore little to contribute.

Props to the guys go up though.

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 06:25 PM
I'm curious, if anyone else is in the same situation...

I love CC, more than any computer game I've played... but ever since the role of farming (especially those beloved M4 A1s) has been "neutered," I find that I enjoy reading the contributions of forum members as much, if not more, than playing the actual game.

Sure... I've enjoyed participating in events...

Running my comparative statistics over the past three events...

Camping, growing my economy, saving for my first nightclub...

But lately these have somewhat paled in comparison to reading the contributions from Nicholost, Ram, NotsoFunzio, Whitefrog, and many, many others.

Unfortunately, now that Stamp Tramp has dropped from the venue and Santa is laying low... my optimism is starting to wane.

Anyone else getting a jones for the old days? Don't get me wrong, I still love the game... just a bit less.
My answer is yes, Nicholost hates it when his name is misspelled.

mnju_03
04-25-2012, 06:31 PM
I've always enjoyed reading the forums since I first downloaded the game...
Priorities always shift but, as my game progresses so does my involvement in the forums...
Not only that but it also adds to the communication in game with fellow members and building new styles...

I've had some ups and downs but my core...my main interests love the whole aspect.

Boom
04-25-2012, 08:16 PM
As least we still have Mnju :) Santa its ok now I think....(and other people who shall not be named!)