PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy apps no gold

Errol
04-25-2012, 04:41 PM
If you have downloaded an app and Tapjoy does not give you the gold, you can send in feedback at the bottom of the Tapjoy page, in Help, Feedback. Tell them what apps didn't payout and they will reimburse you. Make sure you reply on Feedback and not Customer support. They respond quicker on feedback.

I have gotten about 400 gold but it seems that lately there has been alot of apps that don't payout.

bigflan
04-25-2012, 04:42 PM
If you have downloaded an app and Tapjoy does not give you the gold, you can send in feedback at the bottom of the page, in Help, Feedback. Tell them what apps didn't payout and they will reimburse you. Make sure you reply on Feedback and not Customer support. They respond quicker on feedback.

I have gotten about 400 gold but it seems that lately there has been alot of apps that don't payout.Thanks Errol I have some apps that I need reimbursed

Crime City Mark
04-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Also make sure you're contacting Tapjoy, not Funzio. We can't resolve offers for you.

War Priest
04-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Also make sure you're contacting Tapjoy, not Funzio. We can't resolve offers for you.

I see this a lot. Sometimes people have problems with their game not downloading or launching and don't think that maybe they should contact Apple first.

bigflan
04-25-2012, 05:29 PM
I see this a lot. Sometimes people have problems with their game not downloading or launching and don't think that maybe they should contact Apple first.It's always this brand that gives 3-4 gold a download most of the time I get my gold I downloaded the game for 3 gold have waited a day so I sent a ticket for support