PDA

View Full Version : Assault the Orc Camp [Bug]?

superdad
04-25-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi all, has anyone else had this or know how to fix it? I have already submitted a support ticket, but no response.

Assault the orc camp quest is to destroy 3 towers and kill 3 warriors. I've killed 3 warriors. When I go to kill the towers, my energy gets spent, I get exp and gold. When the 3rd tower dies I get the quest complete screen, but my exp/gold and energy reset to the value before the tower attacks. I don't get a followup quest. A few minutes later, the quest reappears with 0/3 towers destroyed.

I cannot complete the quest, because it bugs out and resets.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any quick fix, or do I have to wait for a reply from Funzio?

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi all, has anyone else had this or know how to fix it? I have already submitted a support ticket, but no response.

Assault the orc camp quest is to destroy 3 towers and kill 3 warriors. I've killed 3 warriors. When I go to kill the towers, my energy gets spent, I get exp and gold. When the 3rd tower dies I get the quest complete screen, but my exp/gold and energy reset to the value before the tower attacks. I don't get a followup quest. A few minutes later, the quest reappears with 0/3 towers destroyed.

I cannot complete the quest, because it bugs out and resets.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any quick fix, or do I have to wait for a reply from Funzio?

If you have reported it to Funzio, patiently wait and they will sort things out.

Consider the fact that its a new game, so its gonna be flawed till all bugs/glitches have been reported. Till then bear with me guys, Im doing my best working on the guide!