PDA

View Full Version : Are my weapon boxes disappearing?

Chiefer
04-25-2012, 03:22 PM
I'm curious has anyone else lost weapon boxes for no reason? I'm down 2 today. I gave it an hour to see if the news updated, logged in and out, blah blah blah. My weapon boxes are disappearing. It takes like 1/10 a level per box drop if I'm lucky. If anyone has this issue speak up please. Don't understand it.

I was attacked. Possibly just didn't tell me I lost it?

bigflan
04-25-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm curious has anyone else lost weapon boxes for no reason? I'm down 2 today. I gave it an hour to see if the news updated, logged in and out, blah blah blah. My weapon boxes are disappearing. It takes like 1/10 a level per box drop if I'm lucky. If anyone has this issue speak up please. Don't understand it.People are stealing them from you or you opened them and you did not see you used a box and no has not happened

Chiefer
04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Smarty pants. I can read that the game didn't tell me it was taken. As well my wall goes back 3 days. Who are you

Bronco928
04-25-2012, 09:34 PM
People are stealing them from you or you opened them and you did not see you used a box and no has not happened

If you're sure u didn't lose any in a raid, or attack, I would open a trouble ticket & let funzio investigate.

Tate
04-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I have taken about 15 from rivals in PVP so maybe that's what happened to you?

siL
04-25-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm curious has anyone else lost weapon boxes for no reason? I'm down 2 today. I gave it an hour to see if the news updated, logged in and out, blah blah blah. My weapon boxes are disappearing. It takes like 1/10 a level per box drop if I'm lucky. If anyone has this issue speak up please. Don't understand it.

I was attacked. Possibly just didn't tell me I lost it?

If it was lost during an attack, it will show up in your news feed, I have lost 1 in pvp, and there is a log in the news...

Aidan
04-26-2012, 12:16 AM
If it was lost during an attack, it will show up in your news feed, I have lost 1 in pvp, and there is a log in the news...

Well, not all the time i must say. Sometimes it says no unit lost but when i checked my inventory, 1 or 2 units hv gone missing.
Myb tht's wht happened to u chiefer. U lost the box via pvp but the newsfeed didnt show it

Avenger
04-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Umm, the weapon boxes event isnt in the app anymore for me. Can someone explain? By the way, i still had one more day

LeBarticus
04-28-2012, 02:32 PM
I get em from pvp sometimes. Last event I had one taken but it shows up in your news feed.