PDA

View Full Version : Relentless Stalking

Olly1
04-25-2012, 01:02 PM
This is a post dedicated to me gloating about stalking another player to epic proportions, I have no shame, and I hope you like it.

So a level 90 player is currently on my hit list after he robbed $6k from me. Now I know what you're thinking at this point. Who really gives a crap about 6k. I wouldn't even load up CC to collect 6k, I'd rather keep my phone in my pocket and and keep my thumb up my butt. However the story continues.

This player has very low stats, barely hitting 1000 att/def, 350 ish mafia. He does however have:
1 x Laundramat
Some other meaningless buildings (eg lvl 1 flower store etc)
1 x lvl 1 night club
1 x lvl 2 night club
2 x lvl 4 up scale clubs
Many multi-million $ decorations.

So I have a little hunch at this point that something might be up. I checked his wall and unsurprisingly there are mentions on there of the recently famous money glitch. The next 8 or so hours of my day were spent going from my hood back to his. Back to my hood then back to his, waiting for the night club to be ready to collect.

Once ready to collect, do the rob and bank away. I then went back every 45-60 minutes, keeping an eye on one of his 1 hour buildings to wait for him to collect it. Once he collected from the 1 hour, start the timer to 6 hours. 6 hours later to the minute, go back and do another hit. And so on. I'm currently up in the region of $4m. I have not attacked or robbed anyone else in days. No need to!

So kids, here are some lessons and summarys:

1) Abuse the system and you shall get abused
2) Think smart in your robs
3) Sell your laundramats and 1h buildings
4) Stalk these glitchers and unleash some fury

And that my friends is how we do.

Bala82
04-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Laundramats are useful building if you are short of cash

Olly1
04-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Duly noted and in fact the collect status of the laundramat is fairly irrelevant for this strategy so I would have to agree.

I would change the method to losing the 1 hour buildings instead, although I doubt there are many people that have used my strategy as it's pretty time consuming. I manage to find the time as I have my phone on my desk and have a flick through every now and then so it makes it easier!

upsman_17
04-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Very nice. You have much patience to time stalk him like that. I have only done that to a few lucky individuals I've had wars with. It takes a certain level of dedication. One guy even sold the 3 buildings of his that I was continually robbing to which I rightfully gloated on his wall, " tis better to collect 40 % than nothing at all". Just curious, how was he able to even rob you with 1000/1000 stats?

kimberleyj
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM
i have been stalked for the past 2 weeks, i don't see the point to it to be honest what do you gain from doing this?. when ever i attack someone i always go on to another person i don't just hit the same people. i guess he is probley weak for his level because he is 20 levels higher than me.

upsman_17
04-25-2012, 05:06 PM
i have been stalked for the past 2 weeks, i don't see the point to it to be honest what do you gain from doing this?. when ever i attack someone i always go on to another person i don't just hit the same people. i guess he is probley weak for his level because he is 20 levels higher than me.

There are some good reasons. It's not like I stalk just anyone. If I rob someone and they come back and lose and post crap on my wall I will spend a good portion of my stamina repeatedly attacking until they come off my newsfeed. I like the drama of it. If they posted something nasty initially chances are I will be able to get under their skin and their messages will only escalate further and then I'll respond back after every time I visit, never spamming though. I'll just tell them exactly how much money and respect I took and what I'm going to spend it on. For instance, there is a guy now that posted on my wall last week that he was going to eat my children for lunch. I've been hitting him multiple times per day to the point that he has just stopped collecting his robbed buildings completely so I can't rob anything and during the last event towards the end I stole all my ATMs from him almost exclusively, even got my 10th credit card from an ATM I had just stolen from him. I thanked him for his help in receiving the bank Buster and invited him to my hood to check out my inventory. He just attacked again an hour ago so he is back at the top of my newsfeed. Dumba$$.

Babytway
04-25-2012, 05:12 PM
ahhhh the joy of being someone's pain in the arse, i know it well. and quite happy with it. i mostly stalk those that are still on my newsfeed though once you leave my newsfeed its hard to find you again, and i stalk those who never collect on time thats too easy to let go.

upsman_17
04-25-2012, 06:03 PM
and i stalk those who never collect on time thats too easy to let go.

Agreed. You gotta memorize the people that don't collect on time. Its so much quicker that way and at my level (102) there are still lots of people always leaving good stuff everyday. They prolly hate seeing me rob them all the time, but if they collected on time it wouldn't be an issue.

Olly1
04-26-2012, 02:06 PM
@ Upsman, apologies I missed a 0 on his stats, he's around 11000 now, was 10000. He's lower than me but eventually managed to get 6k from me after a previous failed rob. Since stalking him he's invested heavily on explosives which I'm eating up.

@Kimberley - The point is I get over $200k each hit with 17xp on average, and I get to annoy a glitcher. Win win

Happy stalking folks.

kimberleyj
04-28-2012, 05:05 AM
There are some good reasons. It's not like I stalk just anyone. If I rob someone and they come back and lose and post crap on my wall I will spend a good portion of my stamina repeatedly attacking until they come off my newsfeed. I like the drama of it. If they posted something nasty initially chances are I will be able to get under their skin and their messages will only escalate further and then I'll respond back after every time I visit, never spamming though. I'll just tell them exactly how much money and respect I took and what I'm going to spend it on. For instance, there is a guy now that posted on my wall last week that he was going to eat my children for lunch. I've been hitting him multiple times per day to the point that he has just stopped collecting his robbed buildings completely so I can't rob anything and during the last event towards the end I stole all my ATMs from him almost exclusively, even got my 10th credit card from an ATM I had just stolen from him. I thanked him for his help in receiving the bank Buster and invited him to my hood to check out my inventory. He just attacked again an hour ago so he is back at the top of my newsfeed. Dumba$$.

i keep being attacked by this one guy loads of times a day everyday. i didn't mind it too much at first but when events happen they are always taking so many of my boxes it is making it is hard to play the event. he has just stole 4 of my boxes and i am left with 2. he has stole at least 9 boxes now on this event alone. i wish someone would kick his ass for me lol.

jaywalker
04-28-2012, 05:10 AM
i keep being attacked by this one guy loads of times a day everyday. i didn't mind it too much at first but when events happen they are always taking so many of my boxes it is making it is hard to play the event. he has just stole 4 of my boxes and i am left with 2. he has stole at least 9 boxes now on this event alone. i which someone would kick his ass for me lol.

Just save your energy, keep it high, if you ever go out you can waste it to get more boxes when you can open them.