PDA

View Full Version : Customer Support a bunch of amateurs???

The1nONLY
04-25-2012, 12:13 PM
If there is a support section in game to contact support for help or to report a bug do you think they would reply you?? The answer is NO. Why put it in there if you dont reply? If this was another game company.. Gameloft for instinct they would give you a reply within a day or 2 thats called good customer support unlike you bunch of amateurs at funzio! Person taking care of customer support at funzio itsnt doing there job lazy ass

War Priest
04-25-2012, 12:18 PM
You know they probably get like 10,000 emails a day so it will take a few days for a reply. I can already see this thread getting locked due to the title.

Be patient and they will reply.

They work long hours, and every day so it isn't like there purposly ignoring you.

Warfiend
04-25-2012, 12:22 PM
It could be they haven't expanded staff fast enough to keep up with rapid growth of their customer base. I was a support rep long long ago with a company who experienced far more growth than they anticipated and it took them a bit to get the support system up to speed to handle the larger than anticipated user base.

I believe gameloft has been around a lot longer than funzio. It's part of the growing pains of younger successful softeare companies.

Poopenshire
04-25-2012, 12:23 PM
It could also be your situation is complicated and needs a little of looking into so that no one is leading you down an incorrect path.

War Priest
04-25-2012, 12:24 PM

https://crimecity.zendesk.com/access/unauthenticated?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fcrimecity. zendesk.com%2Flogin

Jp lfs
04-25-2012, 12:30 PM
They have responded to every single ticket I have sent in. Funzio really is a great company, just be a little patient. With a new game launch and an event going on, they are probably swamped! But tech support is truly awesome.

Blackstone
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
I have submitted 2 tickets and both times I got a response. I've been really surprised and pleased with Funzio's customer service - very good. I agree with Jp Ifs.

Scabbyfeet
04-25-2012, 12:46 PM
The 1st ticket I sent was answered within the hour , the 2nd one I had to send was answered within minutes. I have nothing but good things to say about support ! OP has bad luck or something .

Poopenshire
04-25-2012, 12:53 PM
I sent my first ever ticket today, but it wasn't for a problem it was for one of those posts by people claiming to be one of the 3 creators offering alot of gold and money of you friend them and post their info on your wall. Don't want to get mixed up in that mess.

Corsair
04-25-2012, 02:11 PM
Somehow you think coming on this (their) message board and calling them out is going to get you faster, better service? OK, good luck with that... :rolleyes:

Agent Orange
04-25-2012, 02:24 PM
I've sent in several tickets and always had a reply. Sometimes within 12 hours but I suspect with all these events things get bogged down. Might also depend a lot on how you phrased the question or problem....

L Fizzle
04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Thanks for your patience guys. :)

Jp lfs
04-25-2012, 02:37 PM
I just got resolution on 2 tickets I sent in last night about my own screw ups. Funzio support seriously rocks. I'm sorry if others have had problems, but my satisfaction is 100%.

Bronson
04-25-2012, 02:41 PM
I just got resolution on 2 tickets I sent in last night about my own screw ups. Funzio support seriously rocks. I'm sorry if others have had problems, but my satisfaction is 100%.

Im with jp on this I have sent in 4 tickets and all have been resolved within 2 day, so I cant say a bad word against them

mickymacirl
04-25-2012, 02:47 PM
They always reply to any tickets I send, usually within 24 hours.

They also seem to know what they are talking about.

That's good support for a FREE game.

War Priest
04-25-2012, 02:50 PM

I am not complaining about support but I sent in a ticket Sunday and still haven't heard back. What ever happened to answering them in the order they were recieved...:rolleyes:

bigflan
04-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Great support they listened to my turret operator idea and sent it to the devs great

Aidan
04-25-2012, 02:56 PM
The support is actlly pretty amazing considering funzio only has like 3-4 people answering emails. Most of my tickets were solved within few days.

Chris Collubin
04-25-2012, 03:01 PM
I sent a ticket in and they responded in 2 days. The problem acually had resolved itself, but they still responded.

LeBarticus
04-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Every time I've had a legitimate problem they have responded to and resolved the issue in a timely manner. What is your issue that needs immediate attention?

Luke7676
04-25-2012, 04:32 PM
If there is a support section in game to contact support for help or to report a bug do you think they would reply you?? The answer is NO. Why put it in there if you dont reply? If this was another game company.. Gameloft for instinct they would give you a reply within a day or 2 thats called good customer support unlike you bunch of amateurs at funzio! Person taking care of customer support at funzio itsnt doing there job lazy ass

I'd watch what you say there... And they do answer their tickets you send in. But if I were a dev or mod and seen you post this I'd put your ticket on the back burner... Just be patient.

L Fizzle
04-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Great support they listened to my turret operator idea and sent it to the devs great

Just to be clear.... I am not support. I am community - contests, polls, talking and engaging you guys. CC Mark is the leader of our support team. His team helps with spam, moderation, and does all the tickets you guys send in.

Two VERY different roles...

bigflan
04-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Just to be clear.... I am not support. I am community - contests, polls, talking and engaging you guys. CC Mark is the leader of our support team. His team helps with spam, moderation, and does all the tickets you guys send in.

Two VERY different roles...???? What? I clearly sent this to support they transferred it ?????

Luke7676
04-25-2012, 04:44 PM
Fizz I feel sorry for you sometimes lol :) don't let some of these guys get to ya.

bigflan
04-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Fizz I feel sorry for you sometimes lol :) don't let some of these guys get to ya.Hey I don't know how this system of funzio works it's odd I have no idea what happened to my idea they say it's with the devs so might be some time before this maybe implemented

JMC
04-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Well CJ seems to be the only guy responding to modern war tickets at any given time and seeing as there are up to like 90000 of them right now, him responding within a day or 2 is actually pretty good.

Thunder Child
04-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Dealt with all of my 5 tickets promptly and professionally. Nothing but respect for the job they do. A bit of appreciation, a dash of courtesy, and a splash of patience is needed by a few people on this side of the game.

Warfiend
04-25-2012, 06:05 PM
Another thing that should be said... anyone not getting replies for an extended period should be sure to check their spam folders. I regularly have pissed off customers claim we never replied to them or sent them notifications because their spam filter mistakenly sent our emails to their spam filters and they never checked there. And we have far fewer customers than funzio.

LeBarticus
04-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Dealt with all of my 5 tickets promptly and professionally. Nothing but respect for the job they do. A bit of appreciation, a dash of courtesy, and a splash of patience is needed by a few people on this side of the game.

Well said.

The1nONLY
04-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Right.... Last even I spent like $300-$400AU buying gold. Game is f*** now lost my funzio account at level 75 and cant get my game back and im not about to start over. Really wanted to participAte in this current event. Iam intitle to my opinion for my problem case someone has to stand up and say something. I have search google and alot of people say they dont get replys from support from funzio. Ok so I woke up today and got a reply from funzio on a case 3 days ago and they working on it. The important one is this current case which I have lost my game and all units and cant play. If I didnt made this post would I get a reply on a case 3 days ago??

Copenhagen
04-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey I don't know how this system of funzio works it's odd I have no idea what happened to my idea they say it's with the devs so might be some time before this maybe implemented

I'm not up to speed with all the history here, but I would like to say, "Get off! B-flan". You are cracking me up with your full tilt approach today! Classic stuff, literally making me LOL.

Jp lfs
04-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Right.... Last even I spent like $300-$400AU buying gold. Game is f*** now lost my funzio account at level 75 and cant get my game back and im not about to start over. Really wanted to participAte in this current event. Iam intitle to my opinion for my problem case someone has to stand up and say something. I have search google and alot of people say they dont get replys from support from funzio. Ok so I woke up today and got a reply from funzio on a case 3 days ago and they working on it. The important one is this current case which I have lost my game and all units and cant play. If I didnt made this post would I get a reply on a case 3 days ago??

I lost my game a while back, too. It took a few extra days, but I got it back in full. I know how you feel and the waiting can be frustrating. But this team works their tails off, and they will fix it for you.