PDA

View Full Version : Ally Count increased without me adding one

superdad
04-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Hi all,

I'm just starting and trying to keep my ally count low until I farm up some gear. I noticed that I had 2 allies. Then 3. I haven't added any allies at all, why is this going up? Do you get allies when you level up, so that you have to buy more gear/units?

Also, as an aside, I'm new to the genre, and I'm trying to gain as much gold as I can and as little experience as I can, since I seem to get crushed if I level too quickly. I read the beginner guides, and I guess I am softly camping (I am still spending energy/stamina though).

In general I'm trying to keep allies low and max my economy first. Is this a good strategy? When did you guys decide to up your ally count? Was it only after you had a solid economy going? I am level 9 with 3 allies and my attack/defense is 130ish, which is miles above anyone I've seen so far (they are typically in the range of 40-80).

Oh, as a 2nd aside, I'm "stuck" on the "destroy towers" quest in the orc town. When I destroy the 3 towers, my energy, gold and experience are reset back before I attacked them. The quest success screen comes up, but my stuff is all reset, and a few minutes later, the quest is back with 0/3 towers destroyed. Is this a known bug? I'm level 9 and can't get back the orc camp quests because of it ><

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Hi all,

I'm just starting and trying to keep my ally count low until I farm up some gear. I noticed that I had 2 allies. Then 3. I haven't added any allies at all, why is this going up? Do you get allies when you level up, so that you have to buy more gear/units?

Also, as an aside, I'm new to the genre, and I'm trying to gain as much gold as I can and as little experience as I can, since I seem to get crushed if I level too quickly. I read the beginner guides, and I guess I am softly camping (I am still spending energy/stamina though).

In general I'm trying to keep allies low and max my economy first. Is this a good strategy? When did you guys decide to up your ally count? Was it only after you had a solid economy going? I am level 9 with 3 allies and my attack/defense is 130ish, which is miles above anyone I've seen so far (they are typically in the range of 40-80).

Oh, as a 2nd aside, I'm "stuck" on the "destroy towers" quest in the orc town. When I destroy the 3 towers, my energy, gold and experience are reset back before I attacked them. The quest success screen comes up, but my stuff is all reset, and a few minutes later, the quest is back with 0/3 towers destroyed. Is this a known bug? I'm level 9 and can't get back the orc camp quests because of it ><

You get grunts from the game, which are in game allies that you are rewarded with for doing certain quests, one of these known quests are the Battle quests, attacking rivals 5 9 15 etc, times.