PDA

View Full Version : Where's all the new content, new event?

Murda
04-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I have the patience of a gnat.....

dudeman
04-25-2012, 11:28 AM
Fixing stuff instead of pushing new stuff maybe?

That would be awesome. New stuff can wait if problems and cheaters are being dealt with first.

Babytway
04-25-2012, 11:44 AM
+1 i hope they are fixing stuff and weeding out the cheaters

Aha
04-25-2012, 11:57 AM
I hope they are fixing the bug that means I can't see other peoples decorations on the ipad version. I'm tired of looking at all these barren hoods

Vile Lynn
04-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Fixing stuff instead of pushing new stuff maybe?

That would be awesome. New stuff can wait if problems and cheaters are being dealt with first.

Gee, I hope you are right.
As much as I love the events, the cheaters need their attention right now before the cheats do further damage.

Vile Lynn
04-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I hope they are fixing the bug that means I can't see other peoples decorations on the ipad version. I'm tired of looking at all these barren hoods
Go back to the non-HD version until they do fix it if you can and really want to see the decorations... I know what you mean, the hoods look awfully eery w/o them. I can live w/o the decorations (for now) if it means living w/o the cheaters.

Olly1
04-25-2012, 12:44 PM
New content? What's all this about eh? Have I missed something.....

Vile Lynn
04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Go to the "Announcements" section on the forum, you'll see :)

Walter
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I noticed that the MW event this week has the 10th item reward bonus as a 65% faster energy upgrade. Perhaps Fizzle posted her event announcement to the wrong forum.....

Murda
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM

Scratchers, find-the-monsters.....it's in an announcement post from last week.

Aha
04-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Go back to the non-HD version until they do fix it if you can and really want to see the decorations... I know what you mean, the hoods look awfully eery w/o them. I can live w/o the decorations (for now) if it means living w/o the cheaters.

Good idea, I hadn't thought of switching versions.

Are these cheaters a common occurrence? I can't say I've noticed anything suspicious, but I haven't really been looking to be honest.

Olly1
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
65% faster energy recovery. I bet the campers (including me) are uber excited.

Great for forward planning for when we come out of our holes though.

Plux
04-25-2012, 01:44 PM
If they're taking time weeding out cheaters, I'm fine with waiting for these Monsters and Scratchers, Kick cheats out of Crime City! What about some Zombies Funzio, always good to hold-up in my Municipal Police Station and wait out the Zombies. I'll carry on taking forever to hit Ma Sheng 20 Times every 2 or so days and collecting my daily tributes from my Hoodies.
Aha, my Hood is a beautifully decorated hood. I even have a forest and if you love Red Phone Boxes, you'll just love Pluxville. :cool:
Olly, you're so right there!

Aha
04-25-2012, 02:08 PM
@ Plux Its always a pleasure to see a well decorated hood, unfortunately if I was to visit yours now it would look more concrete jungle than lush forest due to this bug.

I might have to take Vile's advice and downgrade from HD