PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Box drop points - lvl 40 or under

Odie
04-25-2012, 10:04 AM
I apologize if this is buried in another thread, but I didn't see it. Does anybody have a really good weapon box drop point for level 40 or under? I've been in the suspicious village and they're not hitting as much as previous events were even at missions under this point. I was going to to hit a few higher cost boards but wanted to see if anybody is having luck in certain areas. Thanks for the help.

Corsair
04-25-2012, 02:38 PM
The odds of a box drop are based on the amount of energy the task takes. The more energy the better the odds. I've done insurgent gunman/leader in Insurgent Camp when trying to avoid XP, but they take forever to run through. The mine launcher in offshore drilling rig is similar but easier to run through. Many like the submarine in Emir Island since it drops a mini-sub as loot. I've started just going through my goal missions, figure I might as well get some valor...though actually I have gotten most boxes from PvP. Regardless, whether it takes 100 hits or 5 to run through your energy on a mission, you will sometimes get multiple boxes, sometimes none. Just the way it works.