PDA

View Full Version : Transfer list for units

Tctiger
04-25-2012, 09:29 AM
I have read some of you want to be able to sell units , well what about a transfer list for units like with a football game ,could maybe have the option to sell for so much gold or so much game cash as well so you could purchase a gold unit for game cash or for gold if the seller wanted to at half price or something , would have to be safe guards to stop cheats but you get the general idea, a transfer list for units.

Copenhagen
04-25-2012, 11:08 AM
I have read some of you want to be able to sell units , well what about a transfer list for units like with a football game ,could maybe have the option to sell for so much gold or so much game cash as well so you could purchase a gold unit for game cash or for gold if the seller wanted to at half price or something , would have to be safe guards to stop cheats but you get the general idea, a transfer list for units.

It's tough enough to monitor trades in my 10 team fantasy baseball league, but I like the idea.

Scabbyfeet
04-25-2012, 01:11 PM
It's tough enough to monitor trades in my 10 team fantasy baseball league, but I like the idea.LOL so true isn't it ?

facupsr97
04-25-2012, 03:31 PM
yeah, it is a good idea