PDA

View Full Version : Differences in character - Army equipment

Freekizh
04-25-2012, 08:18 AM
I noticed that some characters seem to have different army equipment that I do not have.

For example I have eqiped some if my men with quilted armor (I am Mage), but do not see warrior armies use it. I see others have loaded up on certain types of armor my store does not ave - unless they farmed it.

Am I wrong?

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 08:31 AM
I noticed that some characters seem to have different army equipment that I do not have.

For example I have eqiped some if my men with quilted armor (I am Mage), but do not see warrior armies use it. I see others have loaded up on certain types of armor my store does not ave - unless they farmed it.

Am I wrong?

I wouldnt say you are wrong, you just are a little off the yellow brick road.

This is the only difference between the classes, the weapons/armor available for them to buy from the store, and the weapons/armor they can equip that is farmed.

You dont see Warriors or Rogues with quilted armor because they are only available to Mages, but Warriors and Rogues have equipment that is the same price same stats, just different name and looks, I have mentioned this in my guide, you probably over looked it :P

Freekizh
04-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Thanks - I thought your guide just mentioned hero equipment.

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Thanks - I thought your guide just mentioned hero equipment.

No problem, was my guide confusing in this area? If so perhaps I should edit it so it makes more sense?

Freekizh
04-25-2012, 09:14 AM
No problem, was my guide confusing in this area? If so perhaps I should edit it so it makes more sense?

No I think it is clear! I must have missed it or read an earlier version. Just surprised more people don't use quilted armor - its 3DEF for 12 gold, which is cheaper than a cleric. I know folks can PvE for armor later on but it is just incredible value in the early game.

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 09:46 AM
No I think it is clear! I must have missed it or read an earlier version. Just surprised more people don't use quilted armor - its 3DEF for 12 gold, which is cheaper than a cleric. I know folks can PvE for armor later on but it is just incredible value in the early game.

I have 300 of each, weapon thats 1/3 and armor that I purchased.

NeonBlue
04-25-2012, 10:24 AM

Ooh, nice catch. I just picked up 10 of 'em. Absolutely no reason for any unit to be at < 3 DEF with this good bargain sitting around. Thanks for the pointer.

(And this is precisely the kind of thing I miss, as I pointed out in another thread, because items listed in Hero Equipment are not also listed in Army Equipment. I had been buying Acolyte Robes (1/3) at almost three times the cost, because I didn't think to look under Hero Equipment when gearing up my Army.)

Buimbinouggip
04-26-2012, 07:41 AM
| netbooks that look after to malfunction games in spite of their small size. To be translucent, these gaming netbooks are usually pissed less great than their larger peers, so most of them wishes kluczkong_pl (http://kluczkong.pl/blog/?p=13) still fight with novel games. They can place older 3D games, after all – something that a typical netbook upstanding can't do.

kluczkong_pl (http://www.gry.newskurier.pl/news/7/3028/BATTLEFIELD_3_CDKEYKLUCZ_PC_AUTOMAT_247_ORIGIN.htm l)

el_gringo
04-26-2012, 08:17 AM
You can still buy the other equipment, just defeat somebody who has some and buy it from the battle results screen. It seems to always have exactly the same price and stats as your version though. I have quite a bit of one kind of armor(the 340 gold one, helm i think) that is meant for warrior class when I'm mage. Don't think your hero can use it in PVE though.

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 09:33 AM
Don't think your hero can use it in PVE though. That is correct :)

FisK
04-27-2012, 07:55 AM
One think I have notes while making the Kingdom Age data sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE) is that the source for the item in the Army Equipment store is the Hero Equipment for the 2 other classes and not just some ordinary normal army equipment like many other game.

In other words.
What you see in your Hero store, will a friend with a deference class see in his Army store.

So basically we have a Hero that is too stupid to use 2/3 of the equipment that the normal army guy can use.
What a Hero!

Ghost818
04-27-2012, 09:26 AM
One think I have notes while making the Kingdom Age data sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aj9pi1nr5A99dFF0UWZKZWxzSGVyZkh5ekhnUnh0e lE) is that the source for the item in the Army Equipment store is the Hero Equipment for the 2 other classes and not just some ordinary normal army equipment like many other game.

In other words.
What you see in your Hero store, will a friend with a deference class see in his Army store.

So basically we have a Hero that is too stupid to use 2/3 of the equipment that the normal army guy can use.
What a Hero!

You are correct, every class sees something else in the hero store.