PDA

View Full Version : How is it someone can have their name changed everyday?

<3 Hz
04-25-2012, 08:15 AM
HL players will know who this is. There is a L192 player that has a new name every single day. They pretend to be an african american person most of the time but they're not.

sez
04-25-2012, 08:22 AM
HL players will know who this is. There is a L192 player that has a new name every single day. They pretend to be an african american person most of the time but they're not.

HaHa, this is my Numer 1 fan, they even posted there digits on my wall.... but now this player just stops by every hour of every day to ummm say hi? ;-P

Fig Oni
04-25-2012, 08:29 AM
HaHa, this is my Numer 1 fan, they even posted there digits on my wall.... but now this player just stops by every hour of every day to ummm say hi? ;-P

I thought I was your #1 fan.
I was even planing to make a sezfan2 account after you earned over $1,000,000.
Ended that plan.

@OP, question can only be answered by support, but some game do charge in game premium currency to change name would be nice to have that feature in the game.

Vile Lynn
04-25-2012, 09:22 AM
HL players will know who this is. There is a L192 player that has a new name every single day.

How can they change their name even one time? Maybe a developer's account? Weird.
Maybe you should start a "name-of-the-day" thread, heh... JK!

Crime City Mark
04-25-2012, 10:00 AM
Report them to support. Either they're submitting tickets every day to get a name change or they're cheating.

HavingFun
01-14-2015, 06:00 PM

It costs 50 gold per each name change. The fact they may be African American is irrelevant and racist.

DragCro
01-15-2015, 02:24 AM
Necro thread.
Closing it..
Please open new threads don't post on old ones