PDA

View Full Version : anyone help with tapjoy?

Tctiger
04-25-2012, 07:59 AM
i have been trying to download tapjoy app for iphone with no luck and i can't seem to get it to work on laptop either , i have registered about 3 times now and even when i do get on to the site it doesn't look right , can anyone help me get set up as i want some free gold :(

Luke7676
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Hmmm. That's weird. What worked for me was just going to tapjoy.com installing the app. Register then bring up tapjoy.com again find you app in this case MW and hit earn for it. So hows the site not look right? GL even though that probably didn't help any....

Romaro
04-25-2012, 08:18 AM
From my experience you don't need to download tap joy app for iPhone, just register with your iPhone, go to tapjoy website, login with your account, and pick MW app and there will be other app that can give you gold for MW, download and give your itunes password, there will be sync with itunes. If you have downloaded with your iphone when you use your computer there will be atuomatically download the apps, i also have 3 account for tapjoy, but you can choose which Id to setup with your iPhone at menu setting in tap joy web site. Hope this can help you to get free gold

FromAfar
10-04-2012, 11:31 AM
not to necro---- i posted a related link.

a tapjoy button is showing up in my buy cash screen, in MW, and i never had to set up anything to get it there. reading these posts, it sounds like you folks had to register first, on the TJ site.

i just downloaded from MW from the app store and it was there when i looked...

Modern War Murderer
10-04-2012, 11:36 AM
I don't know if you need to register but I have that button and it's much better.

Modern War Murderer
10-04-2012, 11:41 AM
How much tapjoy gold do you usually get in a month?

FromAfar
10-04-2012, 01:15 PM
If you wouldn't mind, i'd appreciate if you reply in the other thread.

but, as you note, that is the reason for my question. i don't, and won't, do anything else to register, but i am VERY curious why or how it appears on the iphone vs pod/pad.

as the phone relies on cellular, it starts me thinking there is some alternative motive for having it be automagically included one place, but something special in the other. my conspiracy theory is that it drives up cell phone usage.

but that is why i started my original thread to find out what everyone else is seeing. maybe there is a pattern.

I don't know if you need to register but I have that button and it's much better.

Mcdoc
10-04-2012, 02:56 PM
NO ONE benefits from tricking you into using more bandwidth. Most people have an unlimited bandwidth plan - and if you don't - then you didn't lock in a good cell plan before 2 years ago when most cell companies had an unlimited plan.

albeezy
10-04-2012, 02:59 PM
NO ONE benefits from tricking you into using more bandwidth. Most people have an unlimited bandwidth plan - and if you don't - then you didn't lock in a good cell plan before 2 years ago when most cell companies had an unlimited plan.

I don't have unlimited plan, but I have wi-fi all over my office and house. Only time I wish I had unlimited is in the car to let the kids watch netflix on the 3g iPad