PDA

View Full Version : More Rivals List Strangeness

Swifty
04-25-2012, 07:49 AM
I have 500+ mafia and I just saw a guy on my rivals list with 44 mafia.

I went to his hood, left him a message, but did not attack or rob him out of a (probably misplaced) sense of fair play.

Is Funzio fiddling with the bracketology? Anyone else experiencing this kind of strangeness?

CounterSniper
04-25-2012, 07:50 AM
I have 500+ mafia and I just saw a guy on my rivals list with 44 mafia.

I went to his hood, left him a message, but did not attack or rob him out of a (probably misplaced) sense of fair play.

Is Funzio fiddling with the bracketology? Anyone else experiencing this kind of strangeness?

I get a list with a few low ballers a couple times a week. I refresh and it goes back to normal.

upsman_17
04-25-2012, 08:00 AM
That happens to me every so often like CS stated. A couple weeks ago a low mafia rivals list popped up and I went into one guys hood cuz his name was funny and low and behold there were 2 L4 Lofts and 2 L2 Upscales ready for collection. I sat there for a minute and thought about it but in the end I couldn't resist. Was that wrong? :) I did leave a msg on his wall appologizing that the bracket must have been messed up but I couldn't pass it up, He responded back, "no prob, part of the game". I didn't feel so bad after that.

sez
04-25-2012, 08:05 AM
That happens to me every so often like CS stated. A couple weeks ago a low mafia rivals list popped up and I went into one guys hood cuz his name was funny and low and behold there were 2 L4 Lofts and 2 L2 Upscales ready for collection. I sat there for a minute and thought about it but in the end I couldn't resist. Was that wrong? :) I did leave a msg on his wall appologizing that the bracket must have been messed up but I couldn't pass it up, He responded back, "no prob, part of the game". I didn't feel so bad after that.

I love that story...

Swifty
04-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Odd that it never happened to me before.

I have refreshed my rivals list hundreds of times at 500+ mafia and have never seen that low until now.

erik
04-25-2012, 10:11 AM
This would happen for me about every other day around 110-150? I would get a full screen of individuals that were trying to stay off the radar, but enjoy nice gold buildings and lazy loot schedules.

I do not know whether this is common at all after the last number of list changes, but I would visit the hoods rapid fire and freely loot as many as you can. Every strategy has a consequence!

i need muney
04-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Seen once too. Felt like discovered a lost world.
Beat the hell out of everybody while it lasted :D

Luke 3457
04-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Yup happened to me too... I have no shame sociapathic robber I guess. Hit all of em trying to lay low, not when I'm around !