PDA

View Full Version : Missing Gold

Sasha54
04-25-2012, 06:33 AM
.......really - I did NOT spend it.

Noticed last night that I was down 19 bars - it was gold that I had got from tapjoy - I think most of it was anyway. That's the most confusing part - if it was all tapjoy then I thought maybe it was an issue with that but it seems to be a few bars of my own purchased gold as well.

I filed a ticket - but just wondered if anyone ever had this type of issue before.

beaux
04-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Same thing happened to me today lost about 20 bars.

Sasha54
04-25-2012, 07:36 PM
Same thing happened to me today lost about 20 bars.

It was my own fault - although an accident.
I must have hit on energy refill and didn't notice because funzio tracked it and said that's where it went - for an energy refill.

I would never use gold for that and they still might help me out. Well most of it was tapjoy gold so at least I'm not out of pocket.

You should file a ticket....

TenderPlacebo
04-26-2012, 04:56 AM
I've done that a couple times now, filed a ticket and was promptly reimbursed the gold I accidentily spent. It was a matter of an hour and my gold was replaced, was very I impressed.
I also expressed how I feel about the energy refill and other gold purchase not having a confirm button, I really don't get why that is. I actually went to buy gold last week and bought money instead on accident,$20 worth, and I don't remember seeing a confirm for that either. I would never purchase CC cash, I make what I bought in a day of collections, who in there right mind would buy cash. I have yet to recieve a reply on that ticket though, so just sent another in.
I would def file a ticket either way, they should give it back, they did for me with no questions asked.