PDA

View Full Version : my character disappeared!!!

prettygirlbbb
04-25-2012, 02:24 AM
my ID is 717 480 260. I wanted to play crime city but when I logged in I'm a different person with a new number and on a different level. I want my old character back! I went far and loved the game, I have even in game purchased but now I regret it, if this type of stuff is going to happen. whats the purpose of buying gold and money if one day u log in and u not the same person or character. I want my character back now! with all my mob members and everything. this new character I am now is 607 414 571. I HATE THIS! fix y'all game

Nudie
04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Inform Funzio support and keep us updated on how the situation develops.
I hope they can sort it out to your satisfaction.

jaywalker
04-25-2012, 04:12 AM
Write an email to support@funzio.com

Include this info if you can:
Account Name
Mafia Code
Level

UDID (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4061)

Explain what happened, when you lost access to your account.
It takes time to check it out, so be patient.

Dillinja
04-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Not bad for a first post. I like the end bit where he/she demands for it to be fixed by making a post in the forum (in the wrong section also)
Wonders never cease to amaze

Pikachu
04-25-2012, 04:28 AM
Use the in game support button to email Funzio.

More > Help > Contact Support

Describe the problem in the allocated space. Support usually pretty satisfactory. Good luck!

Babytway
04-25-2012, 08:05 AM
has anyone ever notice when you go to rivals lists there are clouds over some avatars pics what is that about. i know has nothing to do with this thread but its okay

Dravak
04-25-2012, 08:08 AM
Gee babytway :p for somebody who rob so much , you still haven't figure those clouds are bugs with certain people hairstyle , especially female ones .. :D

sez
04-25-2012, 08:09 AM
There's a cheater in this house, if you see him point him out!!!

But if you are innocent then contact support@funzio.com.

Babytway
04-25-2012, 08:11 AM
i have noticed it long time ago just never cared to ask or inquire since i read this thread and didn't have nothing constructive to write i wrote what i wanted lol

Gaming Will
04-25-2012, 08:24 AM
i have noticed it long time ago just never cared to ask or inquire since i read this thread and didn't have nothing constructive to write i wrote what i wanted lol

Noticed it too, but never asked.

prettygirlbbb
04-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Not bad for a first post. I like the end bit where he/she demands for it to be fixed by making a post in the forum (in the wrong section also)
Wonders never cease to amaze

OMG.....shut the hell up

Steve0
04-25-2012, 09:27 PM
OMG.....shut the hell up

Thats not very nice, and not a good way to get any help later on.

CounterSniper
04-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Thats not very nice, and not a good way to get any help later on.

+1 Steve0 .......

Ghost818
04-25-2012, 09:48 PM
OMG.....shut the hell up
You come to the forum for help, then insult the forum members? Good Luck with getting any help or respect around here.

Nicholost
04-25-2012, 10:08 PM
OMG.....shut the hell up

Ha! I knew the Better Business Bureau doesn't have any pretty girls working there.

Nicolette
04-25-2012, 10:11 PM
my ID is 717 480 260. I wanted to play crime city but when I logged in I'm a different person with a new number and on a different level. I want my old character back! I went far and loved the game, I have even in game purchased but now I regret it, if this type of stuff is going to happen. whats the purpose of buying gold and money if one day u log in and u not the same person or character. I want my character back now! with all my mob members and everything. this new character I am now is 607 414 571. I HATE THIS! fix y'all game

Sorry to hear that. I know how frustrating it can be.

As the others have said, please submit a ticket by going into the game and going to the Menu > More > Help and we'll be able to fix it up for you.

Nicholost
04-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Nicolette, everytime I glance at your name, I read "Nicorette" and think "man, why would someone call themselves a quit-smoking gum?" LOL.

jaywalker
04-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Nicolette, everytime I glance at your name, I read "Nicorette" and think "man, why would someone call themselves a quit-smoking gum?" LOL.

Because smoking is bad... mmmkaaay

Nicolette
04-25-2012, 11:01 PM

XD

Of course I always do a double take when I see your avatar...

Because smoking is bad... mmmkaaay

I know, right! =p