PDA

View Full Version : I can hardly attack anyone as everyone on my list is stronger than me

Ourpalace
04-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I cannot do any battle quests. I may get 1/3 of chance to raid some building bit no win on battles. Anyone one knows why?

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 06:36 PM
I cannot do any battle quests. I may get 1/3 of chance to raid some building bit no win on battles. Anyone one knows why?

Three questions:

Do you have enough allies that correspond to your level?

If you do, are you equipping them with enough equipment, meaning are all you allies equipped with 3 units each, and are those units all equipped with 1 armor and 1 weapon?

If you are equipping them is it good enough loot to be able to compare yourself to the people in your level/ally range?

If any of these are a no or if you dont know how to check, read my guide that is stickied on the forum.

Ourpalace
04-24-2012, 06:45 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes, I have enough ally and equipmemts although they may not be top ones. I just pick ones I ca afford.

To be specific, I'm level 30 with attacking points 2800 and defense 3600. However people on my list are 4k, 5k.

Three questions:

Do you have enough allies that correspond to your level?

If you do, are you equipping them with enough equipment, meaning are all you allies equipped with 3 units each, and are those units all equipped with 1 armor and 1 weapon?

If you are equipping them is it good enough loot to be able to compare yourself to the people in your level/ally range?

If any of these are a no or if you dont know how to check, read my guide that is stickied on the forum.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes, I have enough ally and equipmemts although they may not be top ones. I just pick ones I ca afford.

To be specific, I'm level 30 with attacking points 2800 and defense 3600. However people on my list are 4k, 5k.

And have you been looting from the furthest available map?

Also when you tap the icon I provided a picture of it, in your profile the blue i icon, are they all full?

Ourpalace
04-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Yes, I do all the missions.

Yes, they are all full. I topup my units after handfull raids.

And have you been looting from the furthest available map?

Also when you tap the icon I provided a picture of it, in your profile the blue i icon, are they all full?

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Yes, I do all the missions.

Yes, they are all full. I topup my units after handfull raids.

What level are you and how many allies, perhaps you dont have enough allies?

zsqysq
04-24-2012, 08:52 PM
I think you may try to remove some allies, if your army consists of lots of very weak units.
The right number of allies, from my personal experience, is right below what the storyline suggest you to go. I don't mean the "add xxx allies" quest, but the "defeat rivals with more than yyy allies" quest.
DO NOT go xxx, go yyy.

Ourpalace
04-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, you and ghost suggest different things;).

I'm level 30 with more than 150 allies.

I could not complete quest defeat rivals with 50 or more allues;

I will try to delete some lower level allies and hopefully higher level ones will join me as they are already on my unseen list.

I think you may try to remove some allies, if your army consists of lots of very weak units.
The right number of allies, from my personal experience, is right below what the storyline suggest you to go. I don't mean the "add xxx allies" quest, but the "defeat rivals with more than yyy allies" quest.
DO NOT go xxx, go yyy.

zsqysq
04-24-2012, 10:31 PM

I will try to delete some lower level allies and hopefully higher level ones will join me as they are already on my unseen list.

I am only Lv17 with 34 allies, and I could finish the 40-ally-rival quest if I want.
I think 150 allies might be too many for you in this case. And 50 would be too few. Players with only ~50 allies around level 30 are much more likely to be camping nerds than newbies.

If I were you, I will lower my allies to ~120 first, then ~100, maybe ~80 as well. Buy units with high A and low D (for cheaper cost) in numbers. And try my luck.

Freekizh
04-24-2012, 11:18 PM
I didn't expect level 30 to be so strong - I thought with your stats you should be middle of the pack.

Maybe your max ally count is making the rivals list screening stronger? I know at tournament round 20 doing the 50+ ally missions I saw a lot stronger competition when I was higher ally.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 11:35 PM

If you had done what zsq is saying earlier in the game, and farmed better equipment back then, it would've been easier for you in the long term, but zsq is right. If the people you are seeing are way stronger than you, and you are saying your armor weapons and unit count is maxed, and you are still weaker the best thing to do is drop your ally count and see how you do then. Remember the rivals list is by ally count not so much by level when you are higher in levels.

Try dropping your ally count in those increments like zsq said it may or may not work but its worth a try.

el_gringo
04-25-2012, 05:34 AM
Surely half the problem if youre trying to complete the defeat x number of rivals at level 50 is the level 50 cap?

E.G You can't go up above level 50, so most of the people at level 50 will not be 'true' level 50s some of them would be around lvl 60 had they actually been levelling up at the rate they will be raiding/attacking/pve'ing right now.

Ourpalace
04-25-2012, 06:24 AM
Thank you guys. I tried to remove my allies (it takes time as I just have too many:), I might have 200+).

I restarted the game with ally number as 130 (my level is 31 now) and finally found a weak kingdom . It might be just coincident. I will keep trying and will report back.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Freekizh
04-25-2012, 08:25 AM
Remember next tie to just add enough Allies so that it is not more than your level cap, 5x level. Keep rest in pending for situations like this.

Ourpalace
04-27-2012, 06:56 AM
I confirm that the removing allies approach works. I removed nearly 100 allies, (it's a pain to remove the weaker ones, after you need to refresh every time in order to remove one), now down to 100 level. Although my att/def points are lowered but I can finally find similar enemies to attack;) My attack defence points are growing when I gain more cash to top better gears up.

The_Red
04-27-2012, 07:56 AM
The level of Allies doesn't really matter to your strength/defense, unless you are worried about creating allies so they don't attack you. Pruning allies allows you to appear stronger if you have a decent selection of weapons, armor and people. One concern Ive seen is that if you trim back and you've been attacking someone stronger, they can click on their horn and find you to continually attack you. Something to keep in mind when attacking players.

Ourpalace
04-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Yeah, ghost's posts suggest that any ally is just a dummy ally, but you may feel better if you are alliance with stronger allies:)

for the second point, I met one guy in CC who attacked me for at least three days though he could only get 50% of wins. Initially, I had some gains when he lost the battle first. He learn that late on, to bank any amount before attacking.

twchung22
04-27-2012, 10:47 AM
DO NOT go xxx, go yyy.

I will have to agree with this, it is so TRUE.

fuzzlenutz
05-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Hey Hello

I am a level 26 player
130 Allies
A 4130
D 4344
Battles W 408 L 26
Raids W 139 L 11
Most times when attacking or raiding another player
with slightly lower stats ( I try to have a 1000 A and 1000 D advantage ) I tend to win but always end up losing some good units
Is this related to allie count
Also should I be checking each allie to make sure they are properly equipped?

Thanks in advance for your comments

Ghost818
05-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Hey Hello

I am a level 26 player
130 Allies
A 4130
D 4344
Battles W 408 L 26
Raids W 139 L 11
Most times when attacking or raiding another player
with slightly lower stats ( I try to have a 1000 A and 1000 D advantage ) I tend to win but always end up losing some good units
Is this related to allie count
Also should I be checking each allie to make sure they are properly equipped?

Thanks in advance for your comments

You should be checking that regardless if you win or lose! That is vital to optimal stats. When you got to your profile, there is a blue button with an i in the middle. That will show you if you are missing units armor or weapons :)

Futon
05-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Ally count is more important than you might realize. Yes it gives you 3 extra units/weapons/armor to use in fights but if you're stretching yourself thin your army will be weak compared to other players.

I had to lower my ally count drastically because i was not comparing to the other players at my level/ally range. My suggestion is to lower your ally count until you can compete with the players in your range, you can always go back and add more when you're stronger.

TLDR: You're army is weak because you have to buy cheap units/armor/weapons to fill out. So your average unit is pathetic, if you lower your ally count your average will go up and there for you will be stronger.