PDA

View Full Version : Support?

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-24-2012, 04:40 PM
How does support work,
Im trying to support through the automatic link in game, however it doesmt have room for an email to reply to, is that why im not getting any replies. I have lost 80 tapjoy gold due to the stupid misclick refill thing and I want to get my gold back, from the 'great' support as everyone refers to.
Although Im not sure if it a my fault why I have never been helped.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Contact support if you need help , either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
2)In game name, level and code
3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 04:45 PM
How does support work,
Im trying to support through the automatic link in game, however it doesmt have room for an email to reply to, is that why im not getting any replies. I have lost 80 tapjoy gold due to the stupid misclick refill thing and I want to get my gold back, from the 'great' support as everyone refers to.
Although Im not sure if it a my fault why I have never been helped.

You have to click "CONTACT SUPPORT" at the top left of the help screen and not "SUPPORT" in the menu section of the help screen.

Ram
04-24-2012, 04:48 PM
email crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Crime City Mark
04-24-2012, 04:51 PM
email crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Please don't. Use the contact support button. Works WAAAAAAAAY better.

Those e-mails are artifacts from when we didn't have cool in-game buttons. mobile@funzio.com, crimcity-ios-support@funzio.com, etc; all of those are old and shouldn't be used.

If you can't log into the game at all you can e-mail support@funzio.com.

Pikachu
04-24-2012, 04:54 PM

Those e-mails are artifacts from when we didn't have cool in-game buttons. mobile@funzio.com, crimcity-ios-support@funzio.com, etc; all of those are old and shouldn't be used.

Great to know. Will recommend the in game contact button instead of the email from now on. :)

Shoutzaonmyboiz
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Thankyou for the quick replies. This means I have been doing it write, and have just never got a reply or fix......

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 07:32 PM

Not to be rude, but shouldn't we be notified of these changes before these emails are abandoned cause we do get a lot of new people and if not new, we always advise each other to contact support by emailing support@funzio.com which is wrong info.

What is the best way to contact support other than the in game method. I prefer emailing but that's just me.