PDA

View Full Version : Game transfer

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Is anyone playing on multiple devices? I have an iPad and an iPhone. I started playing on my iPad. Today I wanted to switch to my phone. So I clicked on Transfer on my iPad, the went to my phone, but I had to setup a new game before I could get to the transfer screen.

I eventually got it to work.

Now I want transfer back to my iPad, bur it's asking me to pic an avatar again.

Does anyone know the 'proper' way to do this?

Thanks for all the great support in this forum!

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 03:50 PM
Is anyone playing on multiple devices? I have an iPad and an iPhone. I started playing on my iPad. Today I wanted to switch to my phone. So I clicked on Transfer on my iPad, the went to my phone, but I had to setup a new game before I could get to the transfer screen.

I eventually got it to work.

Now I want transfer back to my iPad, bur it's asking me to pic an avatar again.

Does anyone know the 'proper' way to do this?

Thanks for all the great support in this forum!

That is the proper way to do it. Unfortunately every time you transfer, you have to play through the tutorial again, so you could reach the menu screen to transfer. That's how all of Funzio's games are.

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 04:05 PM
Ok thanks. Room for improvement in this area!

But now I'm totally confused and can't get the game back on my iPad.

It keeps referring to my Old and New device. Is my 'old' device my iPad, the one I originally started on? Or is it referring to where I have been playing?

Thanks again for the help!

Euchred
04-24-2012, 04:22 PM
But now I'm totally confused and can't get the game back on my iPad.

It keeps referring to my Old and New device. Is my 'old' device my iPad, the one I originally started on? Or is it referring to where I have been playing?

The device you're transferring from is the old device and the one you're tranferring to is the new device.

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Shoot (and that is not the word I really want to use) - I think I have totally messed is up.

Now I have starter games on both of my devices! Please tell me I haven't lost everything!

Hoping... Hoping...

Euchred
04-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Shoot (and that is not the word I really want to use) - I think I have totally messed is up.

Now I have starter games on both of my devices! Please tell me I haven't lost everything!

Hoping... Hoping...

In order to get your game back you'll have to contact support. They're really helpful. You'll probly need your 9 digit ID code from the account you just "misplaced" though

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 04:29 PM
In order to get your game back you'll have to contact support. They're really helpful. You'll probly need your 9 digit ID code from the account you just "misplaced" though

If he has ever posted his code on the forum he is safe luckily.

Euchred
04-24-2012, 04:32 PM
If he has ever posted his code on the forum he is safe luckily.

They could probably also get it with the UDID# of the device it was on last

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Uh oh, 'she' has not posted her id. Would allies be able to see it?

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
I just emailed support (the great beginners guide has the email address, thank you). I found my id, I like to take screen shots of my stats and it's on there.

Thanks guys!

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Do you remember if you PM'ed anyone with your code? or posted it in game to specific forum members? and sorry didn't know you are a female, my apologies.

Euchred is right, they may also be able to just see with your in game name if you don't remember it.

GadgetEmpress
04-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Hi Ghost - no worries!

I got my id from a screen shot I took of my stats, so I was able to include that in my email to support.

Thanks for the awesome support!

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Ghost - no worries!

I got my id from a screen shot I took of my stats, so I was able to include that in my email to support.

Thanks for the awesome support!
Anytime! :)

GadgetEmpress
04-26-2012, 06:47 PM
For anyone who may read this later - support contacted me the day following my request and did need the udid of my device... I haven't heard anything since I sent it to them.

Ghost818
04-26-2012, 06:52 PM
For anyone who may read this later - support contacted me the day following my request and did need the udid of my device... I haven't heard anything since I sent it to them.

Did you have the UDID of the device to send it?

GadgetEmpress
04-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Yes I am using an iPad and you can gat the UDID via iTunes -> Summary -> then click on the serial #

The UDID is a 40 chr number

I sent it to support on the 25th, right after they asked for it. Sure hope they can fix it soon, I'm going through withdrawal!

Freekizh
04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I just went back to check out your base ... its not pretty ....

GadgetEmpress
04-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Thanks for checking - but now i'm even more anxious!

I'm wondering if I just need to start over... How would I even do that? The steps are pobably close to what I did to get myself into this mess in the first place!

Freekizh
04-27-2012, 01:25 PM
It's weird - your base keeps on getting attacked, and then it seems to repair itself.

Don't start again - your time is too valuable for that. You've done a lot if hard work there already!

GadgetEmpress
04-27-2012, 01:52 PM
I guess I'm 'farm-fodder' until then! Thanks for checking, happy farming.

Frost-angel
01-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I was trying to transfer the game from my iPad to my phone but I did the transfer wrong and my game that i had on my ipad got wiped and restarted I tried contacting support I'm pretty sure it was the right support team but I haven't herd back
Is there anyway I can get my original game back as I am so devastated to lose my game as I was on a good level