PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this game?!?!

Happeningz
04-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Modern War is getting on my nerves lately...Ive been losing battles to people with lower attack and
defense than me. My attack has legitly been over 200 higher than my opponents defense and still lost. I \dont get it. And i have the stronger units... And it seems as though i lose units with like every single raid and attack. MY INFIRMARY IS A LEVEL 3!!!! everyone elses is like a level 1. What the heck do i have to do to fix the crap and stop losing units? And to top it off, Ive opened 5 weapon boxes now and all have
been " Sorry, better luck next time "using medium chance everytime....there goes 250,000 down the drain.

War Priest
04-24-2012, 02:56 PM
Your not considering the boost buildings and skill points...

You cannot see the boosts in your rivals stats.

Freekizh
04-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Your infirmary is only level 3?

SeqWins
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
/\ haha that's awesome

ShawnBB
04-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Your infirmary is only level 3?

Dude, he is only lvl 25. Lvl3 is actually very costy as for his IpH level.
This event sucks so far, everyone is having a relatively lower progress.

If you are sick of MW , go try KA,a way easier similar game.

mickymacirl
04-25-2012, 01:28 AM
Boost buildings have a huge effect, even so far as I haven't bothered with cash buildings until my boost buildings are at max!

I just upgraded my Advanced Air Base again, making a huge difference in my ATT and DEF scores.

Please don't forget to pad out our units with cheaper units, if you can bring 2000 units to battle, get say 2000 Desert Leaders or 2000 Gunners.

I ALWAYS lose units every attack, be it straight out attack or raiding, attacking people with 20k less ATT and DEF, anything from 1 to 5 units, pretty much every time but its desert leaders or gunners or cheap cash units.

I think you should try that.

Also, yes the event isn't fair, but what's fair in life? :P

KCh
04-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Dude, he is only lvl 25.

If he spent $250,000 on 5 open attempts he's lvl 50.

Modern War is getting on my nerves lately...Ive been losing battles to people with lower attack and
defense than me. My attack has legitly been over 200 higher than my opponents defense and still lost. I \dont get it. And i have the stronger units... And it seems as though i lose units with like every single raid and attack.

200 attack over your opponents defense is nothing, even if he had no boosts and you are actually 200 above his defense. Today I attacked someone with 40k defense and I lost once with my 55k attack.