PDA

View Full Version : Camping and gear

Vartains
04-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Camping for a while, mostly rp and money. I was looking into exelero, urban warfare vest, nvb and FBI shields. Dunno about the urban warfare because of xp gained, need to raise Atk. any recommendations?

Atk 15440
Def 18000

Sold all my building except rock cafe, got bored. Starting building again.

TenderPlacebo
04-24-2012, 02:20 PM
Isnt the Point of camping to build up your economy, to have the income to buy some of those in game items like explosives. That's why I'm camping right now.
so why would you sell all your buildings?
It seems to me you went backwards, All that camping for not, IMO. I know if I was my buildings would not be the first thing I sold to relieve that boredom.
I would go for chain whips, if your looking to raise attack, as far as R items go.
You really could of used that income to buy steel garrote, sniper rifles, etc, not really sure what level your on, so it's hard to give advice.
It's also hard to earn respect if your camping, I'm a little confused as to what your asking!!!.....

Vartains
04-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Income per hour is good but no great as of now, going up when condo is complete. I sold all bldg except mt, loft, upscale club and rock cafe.By camping I meant slow leveling I can get lot of rp by just robbing clothing stores, I have a couple million in the bank now so I can still afford to buy those items. As far as my question, I know about cw but saving rp for exceleros, I was asking about items that would help me raise Atk and still be useful in the future. I'm currently lvl 115.

jmeijer
04-24-2012, 02:52 PM
If you want to get better stats without leveling, you have 2 options:
1. Crates
2. Cash equipment

I'm camping now at level 117, and I'm saving money for upgrades and equipment.

blondealex
04-24-2012, 03:17 PM
A tent and sleeping bag are my main gear when I go camping. Cooler full of adult beverages and firearms are a nice addition as well.

Vartains
04-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Yeah about that....

Vartains
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Two weeks later Atk is up 2k I guess I'm going to buy tons of explosives and FBI shields as soon s I get money.