PDA

View Full Version : Unit loss

omnus
04-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Anyone have a feel if the stats of armor used affect the probability of losing a unit in battle? I realize non-gem units have different casualty chances, but does better armor help to skew the odds?

Big B
04-24-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi can someone help me? When using my iphone and trying to go into store page it keeps conking out, and won't allow me to do anything.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Anyone have a feel if the stats of armor used affect the probability of losing a unit in battle? I realize non-gem units have different casualty chances, but does better armor help to skew the odds?

Well in an indirect way to your question it does help. Not that it matters what armor/weapon the unit will use that effects its casualty rate, but from my experience if your total attack score is higher than their total defense by a lot then its reduces the chances of losing units.

However I may be wrong.

Njwmrb
04-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Well in an indirect way to your question it does help. Not that it matters what armor/weapon the unit will use that effects its casualty rate, but from my experience if your total attack score is higher than their total defense by a lot then its reduces the chances of losing units.

However I may be wrong.

I have experienced similar results