PDA

View Full Version : Orc King

Odie
04-24-2012, 11:28 AM
In the Orc Camp, I remembered hitting an Orc King who gave out a pretty nice coin/loot combo (can't remember exactly what right now). I think he only popped up once for me in all 5 levels (pretty sure it was a level 1 quest). Does anybody else remember this guy and have you found him again since the first time you had to kill him? Was hoping he pops up later to do some farming now that I should be able to kill him on 2 hits or so.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 11:47 AM
In the Orc Camp, I remembered hitting an Orc King who gave out a pretty nice coin/loot combo (can't remember exactly what right now). I think he only popped up once for me in all 5 levels (pretty sure it was a level 1 quest). Does anybody else remember this guy and have you found him again since the first time you had to kill him? Was hoping he pops up later to do some farming now that I should be able to kill him on 2 hits or so.

Before Quest Bosses would spawn all the time, but I believe they dont spawn anymore. Not sure if this is how its meant to be. I will have an answer for you soon.

frenda
04-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Great question and observation. And thanks Ghost for demistifying KA.

Odie
04-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the response guys...much appreciated. Now that I think I about it, there were other bosses that don't re-spawn (the Dragon for one) so they must be a one shot deal.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 04:28 PM
This is confirmed they are only supposed to spawn once.

Crime City Mark
04-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Quest enemies should only spawn if you have the quest. Though some quests call for you to kill non-quest enemies. I know, it's confusing.

Odie
04-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Not confusing...thanks for the clarification.