PDA

View Full Version : Special event free players

Tctiger
04-24-2012, 10:21 AM
I think the special events are a great way for free players like myself to get some indestructible units , and the addition of the 9th part item is a bonus too. I hope there will be some sea units in them too though! Have noticed the game cash price to open them is going up each event and the cost to try to open is also going up during the event , not sure it should be going up ?? I have got 9 parts in last 2 events just with game cash but you do have to be doing it in the day and evening until 2am every night! Wheres the indestructible sea units funzio ??

Freekizh
04-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Yeah but its just really for fun unless you hit unit number 10. The small number of units we get is really immaterial.

Tctiger
04-24-2012, 10:56 AM
At the higher levels they won't be that usefull but lower ones they will give you a boost , I'm just over 10k so still giving me a little extra power,and you can't lose them which is also a bonus . The only way to the top is to buy your way there, I prefer to play for free when you build up over time it's more satisfying knoing you did it with skill and time not cash. If you collect from buildings regular you won't lose anything much . I think funzio maybe doing the events to stop campers but I may have to sacrifice specials to camp and build up for a long time going by what I am reading you need about 30k army and about 300k income to go past 90, so I need another 20k army and 100k income in next 19 levels!

Bronson
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
The price for opening a box is 1000x your level so if your level 50 it costs 50k and if you level up during the event it moves with you to 51k a box

Maverick50727
04-24-2012, 11:02 AM
I think the special events are a great way for free players like myself to get some indestructible units , and the addition of the 9th part item is a bonus too. I hope there will be some sea units in them too though! Have noticed the game cash price to open them is going up each event and the cost to try to open is also going up during the event , not sure it should be going up ?? I have got 9 parts in last 2 events just with game cash but you do have to be doing it in the day and evening until 2am every night! Wheres the indestructible sea units funzio ??
Cost is the same. It is just 1000 x your level. As you level it goes up. I'm L116 so 116k for each attempt. Ouch

Maverick50727
04-24-2012, 11:06 AM
The price for opening a box is 1000x your level so if your level 50 it costs 50k and if you level up during the event it moves with you to 51k a box
You are just too fast. I have trained you well my young Palawan. If I can only keep you from the lure of gold and the dark side now.

Agent Orange
04-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Yeah it's costing me $136,000 per try with zero opens so far. I wish I could give away these silly boxes I'm just about done on the first day this has to be some sort of bug odds can't be 1000X worse than the last 3 events.

Tctiger
04-24-2012, 02:14 PM
I will never join the dark side, I'm tempted to go full steam ahead into whale territories , maybe to my distruction !

Tctiger
04-24-2012, 02:17 PM
An that explains the cost , can't believe I didn't spot that ! Should I stay or should I go , I should camp but I think I will get fed up and keep levelling up.