PDA

View Full Version : Raiding a Castle

Odie
04-24-2012, 09:14 AM
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to find a castle to raid for the Castle Seige quest? I'm level 19 BTW...probably too high for my overall stats, but I do find people I beat...just never a castle I can hit. Anybody else finding that one hard?

Njwmrb
04-24-2012, 09:19 AM
The reason that is the case is because it is a building that generates on a 24 hour clock, so you have to find one that has money in it and has not yet been raided to gravel. Keep looking you'll find one

John Snow
04-24-2012, 09:20 AM
I haven't done that quest yet but I'm guessing that because the castle takes 24 hours between cash collections most people probably log in to the game at least once a day and collect from that building. There's probably less of a chance that the castle has uncollected cash than other buildings.

el_gringo
04-24-2012, 09:30 AM
I think it might also be that you can't raid a level one castle. Don't think I've ever seen one raidable. Soon as they are upgraded they seem to become possible to raid, but as you say the 24 hour clock makes them rare.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 09:41 AM
I think it might also be that you can't raid a level one castle. Don't think I've ever seen one raidable. Soon as they are upgraded they seem to become possible to raid, but as you say the 24 hour clock makes them rare.

You can, its just the 24 hour collection time makes it harder to raid, same with Silos.

Odie
04-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks guys...this is what I thought with the daily payout. Was just curious if anybody successfully found one yet to raid. Could also be partly because it's still new so there are fewer "abandoned" kingdoms to raid at this point.

Odie
04-24-2012, 10:11 AM
And as soon as I post that I do a random flyby on my rivals list...second one I find is about 50 points higher D than my A, and half way raided, but the castle is there for the taking and I got the job done. First one I found open in at least 100 invasions.

SirMW
04-24-2012, 10:40 AM
I didn't have a hard time finding Castle or Silo. The key is to have a high enough attack at your level, allies combination.
I think I raid a level 3 castle last night and couple of level 2 castle.