PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request

Anea
04-24-2012, 08:32 AM
In PvP after the fight, the fight status screen lists the top 45 units and armor/weapons I used. At the bottom of this list, it shows the units I lost, but I have to scroll way down every fight to see them. What I want to see is what I lost. I pretty much know what I used.

Can you put the lost units at the top of the list so I don't have to scroll? Then put the units and armor/weapons after.

Thank you!

Njwmrb
04-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Great idea.

zsqysq
04-24-2012, 08:42 AM
I vote for this!

Please please make it come true.

mrgung
04-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Perhaps you should do it as it is in MW - tap on the skull that shows you how many units you have lost and that will scroll you down directly to the info in question.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 09:38 AM
Perhaps you should do it as it is in MW - tap on the skull that shows you how many units you have lost and that will scroll you down directly to the info in question.

This has been suggested to the Devs a long time ago, at first it didnt even give the red skull that told you a unit was lost. When it was reported that adding something or even anything to prevent us from scrolling all the way down, they added the red skull to make it a tad easier. Perhaps this will be added in the future, but as I said, I have suggested this to them weeks ago.

MayDay
04-24-2012, 09:37 PM
I have been playing KA for a few days now and have enjoyed it. However, I have a few suggestions. My apologies if they have already been offered.

1) Adding allies is extremely tedious and not immediately obvious. I had to come to this site to find out how to do it. Even after discovering the Comments page, it is still a slow process. Seems the obvious solution is to add an Invite button.

2) It would be helpful to have an indicator that an ally has been visited.

3) It would be helpful to have an indicator that a player has been invited, but not yet accepted.

4) Tap avatar to view player profile rather than having to Visit or Invade. This would be useful in particular on another players Comments page.

5) It appears that the game attempts to match similar strength players when attacking/raiding. However, it occasionally makes some gross mismatches. Being able to filter the list by number of allies would be useful.

6) Add a button on in-store items for more detailed information, such as construction time, etc. I have since discovered the datalist that is being compiled, but this should be available from within the game.

7) Currently, a player can simultaneously Upgrade, Construct, and Expand. It would be better if a player could choose any combination of three. This would allow a player to focus on a particular aspect.

8) The vault operation should be automatic.

9) It would be helpful to see details for upgrading a building while upgrading another is taking place.

10) Allow pausing construction/upgrade on one building to select a different building.

11) Allow player to shift money collection time on a building, perhaps with a penalty. IOW, I don't want to log in at 2:00am to collect from my silo.

12) There appears to be a bit of a gap in the army weapons between 100 gp for a Rusty Sword and 480 gp for Headcleaver Axe. Something in the 250 gp range would fit.

13) The iso-view of a Kingdom makes it difficult to see the upgrade level on some buildings during a raid. Adding the info to the Tap pop up would be useful.

Todd

NeonBlue
04-24-2012, 10:01 PM
> 9) It would be helpful to see details for upgrading a building while upgrading another is taking place.

Yes, yes! I'd like to tap "Upgrade" and see the same info I see when I am able to upgrade, just with the button greyed out. This would help me figure out how much gold I need to have ready as soon as my current upgrade completes.

And, as mentioned elsewhere, I'd like to be able to move a building, even while it's upgrading. It's tough to rearrange when there's always one unmovable building.

NeonBlue
04-24-2012, 10:16 PM
Feature Request: The "Army Stats" page is great, and it's nice to know I'm bringing 31/33 weapons to the fight (so I know to run and acquire a couple more). But once I have the minimum number of units and equipment, it's impossible to tell, without painstaking counting, which ones I'm bringing to the fight.

Request #1: A small icon in the "Equipment" and "Units" tabs of My Profile, that appears in the corner of some items, meaning "you're using this in battles" (based on my current number of allies and units). I suppose to be really accurate, there would need to be an "A" icon and a "D" icon to show what I'm bringing for attacks and defense.

At best, the icon would change a bit for "you're bringing all the ones you have" vs. "you're bringing some of the ones you have " (e.g. if I have 7 Trophy Blades but only 3 make it into my top equipment), but even without that, this info would be mighty helpful.

Request #2: If that's too much to ask, how about a place to view "my worst in-use attack weapon" and "my worst in-use defense armor" - meaning that if I want to upgrade my stats, I should acquire something better than that one.

In CC, I resorted to buying something and checking to see if my stats changed, in order to calculate my lowest value weapon. But that seemed like a dumb and wasteful method that really should be avoidable.

MayDay
04-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Regarding #11, it just occurred to me that this is already possible. It's determined by when the gold is collected, although waiting to collect leaves it vulnerable to raiding.

Todd