PDA

View Full Version : Special weap for kingom age level 3??

Silverstripe
04-24-2012, 05:37 AM
A friend with iPhone was getting a pop up to get a free CC weapon to get to lvl 3 in Kingdom Age

I play on iPad and haven't seen this.

Anyone know if can get the gun without getting the pop up??

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 05:45 AM
A friend with iPhone was getting a pop up to get a free CC weapon to get to lvl 3 in Kingdom Age

Yes, You can not.

Sasha54
04-24-2012, 05:56 AM

Uh oh

Not this again.......lol

I'm still bitter....

Robin Hood
04-24-2012, 06:43 AM
Send in a ticket. I (finally) got this response last night:

At the end of this event promotion everyone that qualifies will receive the item. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but it sounds promising ...

erik
04-24-2012, 08:26 AM
So can it be confirmed that they have rolled out this promo for all iphone users?

I have not seen it yet, although I have a lvl 2 Kingdom age acct.

Jess@ishoejby.dk
04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Anyone now the name of the gun and what the att/def is???

Beardy
04-24-2012, 10:32 AM
It's a Hardened Shotgun

51/30

I havnt had the pop up come up in CC on my iphone, but thats just because I dont have the newest iphone update which allows pull down banners (pop ups).

Not sure if I will get it if I just download KA via the app store.. Anyone else know?

Max Power
04-24-2012, 10:38 AM
This is another example where Funzio punishes their beta testers.

Brilliant strategy, huh?

Punish the people who do the most for you.

RobYouBlind
04-24-2012, 10:39 AM
I had the gun credited to my account and I never saw a pop for CC.

TenderPlacebo
04-24-2012, 04:37 PM
I had the gun credited to my account and I never saw a pop for CC.

So you just downloaded KA, got to lvl 3, didn't see it in inventory,submitted a ticket and they gave it to you? Is that what your saying? Or did I understand you wrong?
Did you get pop up on MW?

I to got that same response from funzio, in no way does that response answer my original question to them. must be the generic response for questions concering the shotgun.

RobYouBlind
04-24-2012, 04:47 PM
The pop-up in Modern War was what prompted me to get Kingdom Age, however, I went straight to the app store and downloaded it at a more convienent time. I never submitted a ticket petitioning to have the weapon credited to my account. I just noticed it there after fighting someone recently.

TenderPlacebo
04-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks,
I guess Ill just downlad it. I got one from crates already, but def wouldn't mind another, just didt want to get the shaft.

Jamievs
04-25-2012, 04:36 AM
I got the latest version of software on my iphone and didn't get this pop-up :confused:

Beardy
04-25-2012, 08:34 AM
You should do. My girlfriend has the lasest firmware (unlike me) and the pop up comes the same ways as you get to the notifications. Drag your finger down from top of the screen.

erik
04-25-2012, 10:08 AM
I opened a ticket to ask if everyone is elgible for this promo right now if they have not yet hit lvl 3 in KA. Will share the outcome unless CCM or Lfizzle beat me to it here. (hint, hint!)

sexkitteh
04-25-2012, 02:10 PM
WOW! Can I get this hardened shotgun on my android???? o_0

(please say yes please say yes please say yes)